Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

I probably said this a thousand times already but.. Good luck to everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It means the 4 gem spend to fight again instantly without the hour wait. I guess it kinda means skip the wait time and fight again straight away.
    Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    What Silverrain said you don't skip a battle you skip the wait time and keep going only way to skip a battle is 30 gem to insta-win but that's too steep for me! I'd rather skip and fight again! good luck!
    Thank you.

Ugh this tournament has really been taking it out of me. It feels like every other animal is taking 5 or more rounds to beat, and I've had at least 3 animals that took a whole day to beat. I'm currently on round 37 but even with 3 days and however many hours I still am not confident I'll make it in time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Greytmom, Ty for this I really appreciate your help! I came to actually send you a thank you msg and saw this post. So blessed to be part of this community you guys are AWESOME!
    You're very welcome! Other than saying Thank You a million times (which I'll still do, TY TY TY TY) I hadn't thought about doing this for people until someone else suggested it a while back. I wanted to pass the idea along to others, too.

everyone here is super duper nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    did you try rainbow, I got round 25 with my tye-dye tiger
    I finally got a critical hit with the TDT. Thanks for the tip!

Rhino Keeper
    The sapphire pony is actually desined based on diamond but different color, like peridot and garnet.

Rhino Keeper
    Miraculously, I have breezed through rounds 28-30. The Tye-Dye Tiger really seemed to be the ticket. Since I got what I needed for the storybook, I think I'm going to stop here. Unless... is there any food to be won from later rounds? Or runes? That might be worth continuing to battle.

Fashion Designer
    Please can someone tell me, is round 15 enough for the king Barture? Because just like others I never finish this tounaments. Too hard for me. Thinking of quiting dragon Story too. I just see that you get featers until round 30. So I just stop now. I do not understand that sometimes a monster of level 1 resists level 15. Sorry. And neighbors to who I give gems to, when you read this u know why, I cannot stand it anymore. After so many years!
    Last edited by dala12; 09-10-17 at 11:47 AM.