Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I still can't decide if I like this pony.
    I thought that too about the last pony when someone mentioned asparagus legs haha. I can't unsee it lol! But the legs look a lot less asparagus like in epic form.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I thought that too about the last pony when someone mentioned asparagus legs haha. I can't unsee it lol! But the legs look a lot less asparagus like in epic form.
    I love the colour of this one but the jewels on it is what's putting me off.

I was the one that mentioned asparagus legs lol

Also Silverrain you can get a crystal and birthstone hybrid so yeah lol
    Also when it's in epic form, it looks like a zodiac light in the tropics or an Aurora! Kinda looks like Sirrus tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Thanks, Eluzyion, for the Pawpaw tip! I had been stuck of round 13, barely losing three (or was it four?) times. Just now I used Pawpaw and took out the Cuckoonut in one swipe.
    Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    I never managed to get to the end tournament. every round I lose 3 times before I win. and use the same elements in combat as others who have won. Strange!!! I'm always wasting unnecessary about 100 gems to speed up time into the next fight. After intense play and investing in real money, I am now losing interest in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I love the colour of this one but the jewels on it is what's putting me off.
    My daughter said the jewels look like warts! I missed Peridot pony, but I so much want the whole rainbow of birthstone ponies, so I'm going for it... warts and all.

Executive Chef
    Fantasy, bbhome, poofyena, Myst, mylipsaresealed, alohatami, greytmom, Vitale, and Applewhite (hope I didn't miss anyone) you're very welcome! Glad some of you are having as much success with PawPaw for nature as I did! Not every animal I use are epic, some are 10 and a few are lower.. The correct element is most important! There's nothing wrong with trying the same animal you failed with again, if it's good in battle it's a higher chance it won't fail again, as you see in my results I use the same animals over and over. Good luck everyone!

PS sapphire does look strange with same color gems all over her body, I lol'd at the wart comment because that was my first thought, however I'm thinking this one may be better than aquamarine in battles, aquamarine fails more than hits for me

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no... Now I can't unsee warts lol!

Eluzyion, which birthstone pony do you find wins the most battles? I only have 2 ponies so I don't have much choice, but I plan on getting the ones I missed when they come around again next year

Executive Chef
    Oh no... Now I can't unsee warts lol!

Eluzyion, which birthstone pony do you find wins the most battles? I only have 2 ponies so I don't have much choice, but I plan on getting the ones I missed when they come around again next year
    So far garnet and diamond are best, the other ones have failed more for me, amethyst can be ok but she's fickle I haven't tried Emerald much so can't vouch for her yet

Rhino Keeper
    This has been my worst tourney yet. 22 losses to 20 wins so far and only on round 21. I can see me either missing out on the pony or a large gem spend if things don't improve.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast