Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Your board is full and multi dimensional inventory is full as well. You can shift your golden token this way
    lol, i know
    but i am happy about all non-pink or chewinggumcoloured animals or buildings
    the flygers are adorable! so i want more
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the cupid pigs spawn flygers, too
    didnt test the cows, but should be also...
    my cupid animals got stored due to lack of spawns.. but found WHITE cows (and as you mentioned before) ROYAL cows spawns better than the black&white ones. (as should be as both are costly and longer waiting-time)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the cupid pigs spawn flygers, too
    didnt test the cows, but should be also...
    Heart cows have excellent spawn rate. I'd say more than 50% for me. I have four and always at least one spawns a flyger, sometimes even three or four

Well, I finally decided to spend the money on the 15 inifinite energy minutes and regret it. I was worried about spending the money, given how glitchy the game is, but I figured I'd reset my phone, make sure it was the only app running, check the internet, and hopefully I wouldn't lose much (if any) time to glitches. I was wrong.

I already had a glimmer golem spawned, so I collected from the board, ****ed it, and respawned and ****ed another -- only for the game to glitch back multiple minutes to before I'd collected the board. So I repeated collecting, ****ing, and respawning, but when I went to the troll wagon after ****ing the second golem -- I found I had as many tokens as when I started and that I was still on the first golem and it still had 35 HP left -- exactly like when I'd started my 15 minutes. Kept going, kept ****ing -- wiped again. So I moved to ****ing flygers, accidentally hit the expand button and then the game froze in the edit field for a full minute and I had to force close and reset it.

So, in the space of 15 minutes I was able to do a partial board collection, **** 2 flygers, and **** just under than 1.5 golems. I had my board collection erased once, 4 golem ****s erased, 1 flyger **** erased, and wasted multiple minutes with the game frozen and resetting. My screen went dark 4 times?

You could see how much the game was struggling because the flashing light around the timer was soooo off and glitchy. I had literally never had as many glitches as I had in the space of that 15 minutes.

I'd had 2 black cows, 4 white cows, 4 white pigs, 2 pink pigs, and 15 horses prepped so that I could do as many flygers as possible and then a bunch of golems and nope -- I ****ed about as much as I would coming to the game with my energy full and wizarding schools and alicorns to collect from.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    my cupid animals got stored due to lack of spawns.. but found WHITE cows (and as you mentioned before) ROYAL cows spawns better than the black&white ones. (as should be as both are costly and longer waiting-time)
    black cows too -- seems like the rarer / more expensive the animal, the better the spawns. Same is true for white pigs and pink pigs compared to black pigs.

With the white pigs the spawn rate is over 50%, and with the black cows and white cows, it seems pretty close to 50%, if not over. It's genuinely surprising when I collect from two in a row without a spawn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    Well, I finally decided to spend the money on the 15 inifinite energy minutes and regret it. I was worried about spending the money, given how glitchy the game is, but I figured I'd reset my phone, make sure it was the only app running, check the internet, and hopefully I wouldn't lose much (if any) time to glitches. I was wrong.

I already had a glimmer golem spawned, so I collected from the board, ****ed it, and respawned and ****ed another -- only for the game to glitch back multiple minutes to before I'd collected the board. So I repeated collecting, ****ing, and respawning, but when I went to the troll wagon after ****ing the second golem -- I found I had as many tokens as when I started and that I was still on the first golem and it still had 35 HP left -- exactly like when I'd started my 15 minutes. Kept going, kept ****ing -- wiped again. So I moved to ****ing flygers, accidentally hit the expand button and then the game froze in the edit field for a full minute and I had to force close and reset it.

So, in the space of 15 minutes I was able to do a partial board collection, **** 2 flygers, and **** just under than 1.5 golems. I had my board collection erased once, 4 golem ****s erased, 1 flyger **** erased, and wasted multiple minutes with the game frozen and resetting. My screen went dark 4 times?

You could see how much the game was struggling because the flashing light around the timer was soooo off and glitchy. I had literally never had as many glitches as I had in the space of that 15 minutes.

I'd had 2 black cows, 4 white cows, 4 white pigs, 2 pink pigs, and 15 horses prepped so that I could do as many flygers as possible and then a bunch of golems and nope -- I ****ed about as much as I would coming to the game with my energy full and wizarding schools and alicorns to collect from.
    I too had this happen. I love the unlimited energy sale...usually. This time, it froze for a full minute when the countdown was at 11 minutes; once unfrozen everything I'd achieved in those four minutes was undone and each tap was laggy and choppy for the rest of my time. Last hunt I was able to clear my whole board, fight a blue boar, slay a few of the featured monster and fight an average of 8 golems with the unlimited energy. This time around, I was able to clear my board (eventually) and fight 2 golems. I know it's only five dollars but it's more that I was looking forward to having a 15 minute tapping spree but instead got a slow motion frustration filled 15 minutes. I don't know that I'll ever feel comfortable trying the unlimited energy pack again after this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post

I know how you feel.i got the energy pack only to have my game drop out,citing failed internet connection,even tho other games were fine.lo and behold,15 minutes later game was fine but energy was zilch. Don't think I'll bother with unlimited energy bundles again.

I know it's only five dollars but it's more that I was looking forward to having a 15 minute tapping spree but instead got a slow motion frustration filled 15 minutes. I don't know that I'll ever feel comfortable trying the unlimited energy pack again after this.
    Yeah that too. When the game is being super laggy, I normally close it and come back to it. Instead I was stuck there doing the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Thank you so much, SW! This was from your earlier post about flagging the animal cap issue for S8 . I've been off the grid for a few days!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I've often been tempted with the 15 minute unlimited energy pack but put off by the constant glitches like said in posts above. In normal play it happens a few times per day when collecting it rolls back a long way,then I collect all over again and it happens again and sometimes again, usually losing valuable drops which doesn't appear when I collect again....occasionally goes in my favour lol but I'm not complaining bout that. Collecting from farms is always very slow and glitchy to the point of painful!
    I'd love to play with the unlimited energy pack but no point for me!!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast