Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Rhino Keeper
    Advice needed on what to spend my gold tokens on.
    I have 30, so I could get the purple alicorn (I have quite a flock, but you can never have too many, right?), or the spellbound unicorn (I don't have one of these yet, but I'm not short of spellbound dew), or a couple of armored flygers. Or should I just keep saving for the cabbage hut? I have one cabbage hut, but I haven't seen an alicorn in the Baron's game for a year, and I am over-run with stray cats and dogs.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    MAX 4 White Flygers?!

Is that correct? - Pls check it S8, thx!
    Attachment 38101

i guess, i am not the only one, who want more then 4 White Flygers
    Your board is full and multi dimensional inventory is full as well. You can shift your golden token this way
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Any advice on flyger milk so far I've ****ed 5 no milk? Why when its clearly stated "From Flyger?"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Any advice on flyger milk so far I've ****ed 5 no milk? Why when its clearly stated "From Flyger?"
    No advice, but I've ****ed enough to get 87 flyger tokens so far (so perhaps 30?), and in total, I have 8 milk, but some is from my tame flyger.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 09-01-17 at 08:02 AM. Reason: to correct vague-ness

Heia, long time player, first time poster. When I slay ligers, they only drop liger tokens, not sword or staff tokens. This happened last hunt as well, but it corrected after about a day. Does it drop staff/sword tokens for you? And I've had the ligers drop milk bottles. Hope that corrects for you who have trouble with that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cipherhunt View Post
    Heia, long time player, first time poster. When I slay ligers, they only drop liger tokens, not sword or staff tokens. This happened last hunt as well, but it corrected after about a day. Does it drop staff/sword tokens for you? And I've had the ligers drop milk bottles. Hope that corrects for you who have trouble with that!
    S8, will you be "correcting" the Flyger drops to include the other tokens? I don't want to slay a bunch now if they will start dropping the other tokens.
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Advice needed on what to spend my gold tokens on.
    I have 30, so I could get the purple alicorn (I have quite a flock, but you can never have too many, right?), or the spellbound unicorn (I don't have one of these yet, but I'm not short of spellbound dew), or a couple of armored flygers. Or should I just keep saving for the cabbage hut? I have one cabbage hut, but I haven't seen an alicorn in the Baron's game for a year, and I am over-run with stray cats and dogs.
    You must have been very unlucky with the tent! I've had my cabbage hut for a bit over 6 months and increased my little flock of alicorns from 2 to 7 from tent prizes. I can't be doing with any other little animals, but I do like a nice bit of deco or something useful that doesn't make my world look like a menagerie, so some extra cabbages would be handy! At the moment I don't know if I'll keep saving the gold coins for the cooking camp, go for a second hut or just get a glimmer ali.

And I'm very happy to have another monster hunt. I'm not that bothered by the flyger stufff, but I love the chance of more gold coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Monster Hunt! Yay!!!!! I didn't realize it had started and missed the first 12 hours (I've been needing Spellbound Dew for the quests I'm on, and since Ivy's Hut seems to be one of the better sources, I haven't been logging on all that frequently, lol) Maybe this will be the season i can get my Cabbage Hut or MRC!

Nightclub Owner
    Just did my first collection for my Armored Flygers. Flyger 1 dropped: sword token, flyger milk, earth wisp and mithril. Flyger 2 dropped: flyger token, flyger milk, earth wisp and fur.

I love that S8 has included token drops in the animals; between my 4 unicorns and beastbane display I managed to get 20 gold tokens since the last monster hunt. I'm super happy the Armored Flygers most likely have a chance to drop gold tokens as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8, will you be "correcting" the Flyger drops to include the other tokens? I don't want to slay a bunch now if they will start dropping the other tokens.
    Thanks
    Yes, please correct this! I'm losing out on a lot of tokens I need to generate gold tokens, and that's most of the fun of the monster hunts! Highly appreciated.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast