Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That's normal. The game shouldn't spawn the white flygers anymore, but if it does then you don't get any tokens (or if you had one of the other monsters on your board you also won't get tokens). You just need to let the daily hunt goals expire and make sure you hit the EXPIRE button tomorrow to clear it from your goal book.
    Well, I did get a fangbeast and collected the tokens from the goal. I just wanted that extra 10 energy crate! Oh well, such is the game

Rhino Keeper
    Well another monster hunt successfully completed! And I managed to get enough gold tokens to make a lovely glimmer ali.

I wish the game didn't keep stalling and resetting though. I lost over 100 gems to gem traps while twice pecking away at the screen during stalled moments, and then watching in horror when things were clicked on and speeded up after the reset. A big disappointment. And i was sorry that the flygers didn't give any of other tokens as it made me try not to spawn them after the fist couple of days as getting a flyger wasn't the main thing to be gained for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I got an expansion permit off one just now! Yay! The kitties do love me <3

Also last night the teeny baby flyger (white one) coughed up an entire roast chicken bigger than he is lol
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Man, I do love those monster hunts. They seem to end too soon, but I guess that's--at least, part of--what keeps us enjoying them(?) I did pretty well this time, despite missing out on almost the entire first 24 hours. Can't wait for the next hunt!

Until then, time to "park" another monster...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to like the hunts better and better. This time I got a white flyger and added 15 gold tokens to my collection (saving for I don't know what yet). Not enough milk for a white flyger cub, but after I found out the craft was there to stay it was okay by me.
    Also saving gems for the beastbane display. It's a long wait, but I hope to get there eventually. Then I can get the MRC.

In my second kingdom I got Lorelei's fountain. Got it in the last hunt in my first kingdom. I got about 5 gold tokens in kingdom #1 this time, and I think 3 in kingdom #2.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Do the white flygers drop regular hunt tokens outside of hunting season (like the beastbane display)?

Or do they only drop during hunting season?

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at my inventory this morning, I see I've gained an expansion permit. Its place in the list suggests it may have come from the flyger. So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Looking at my inventory this morning, I see I've gained an expansion permit. Its place in the list suggests it may have come from the flyger. So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!
    The new ad watching option also provides permits, I got one last week.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516