Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    So there is not any plan to change the drop? Well... Sorry white flyger. There is no place for you in my queendom. ��
    Why?!?! I am almost to two and apparently you can only craft 4. So once you are done with those then you can move on to gold tokens. And they are the ones that will be dropping the milk. So without them the flyger Cubs will be harder to summon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Why?!?! I am almost to two and apparently you can only craft 4. So once you are done with those then you can move on to gold tokens. And they are the ones that will be dropping the milk. So without them the flyger Cubs will be harder to summon.
    Probably because newer players' goals have more to do with finally earning gold tokens, completing troll token goals, the MRC and cabbage hut then another animal to collect from.

If they aren't dropping regular tokens, then I will probably only slay 5 a day to earn the energy chests (storing those). The baby animals aren't holding my interest. I have yet to craft the skunkupine even though I have enough milk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Probably because newer players' goals have more to do with finally earning gold tokens, completing troll token goals, the MRC and cabbage hut then another animal to collect from.
    Yes. I'm still collecting troll token to get Cabbage Hut. And to craft animals inside MRC. I Love white flyger but If I have to choose between white flyger and alicorn inside MRC, I'll go for alicorn. Thou its so sad thinking that my common flyger have no friend now. Decision, decision...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Yes. I'm still collecting troll token to get Cabbage Hut. And to craft animals inside MRC. I Love white flyger but If I have to choose between white flyger and alicorn inside MRC, I'll go for alicorn. Thou its so sad thinking that my common flyger have no friend now. Decision, decision...
    This is how I would look at it if I had to choose. The animals in the MRC are permanent. They won't disappear until you craft the maximum number. They will always be there. The white flyger is only available this week. Get the flyger and then worry about the permanent animals. As you level up, the resources will come to make those animals but you may never get a shot at another white flyger.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Which flyger has a chance to drop the expansion permit? The armored one from the MRC or the one from the trade wagon?
    BOTH the armored flygers AND the crafted white one have a chance to drop expansion permits. The White Flygers are better because they have a 6 hour collection time versus 22 hour collection time on the armored flyger.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

I'm about to hit 70 gold tokens and I think I'm going to go for MRC. A second cabbage hut would be nice, but I only get alis from the tent and they're so rare that it's easy to store up -- I have enough cabbages saved for 5 full boards. I really want to get started on the MRC and the unicorns -- more energy plus more gold coins, faster to cabbage hut and cooking camp.

But -- it takes 16 hours to craft -- should I wait until after the event? Does anyone know how much it costs to speed it up??

Also -- where did the expansion permit drop get announced? I just saw a question in this thread asking, but didn't see it mentioned earlier and it isn't listed in the drops

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    MAX 4 White Flygers?!

Is that correct? - Pls check it S8, thx!
    Attachment 38101

i guess, i am not the only one, who want more then 4 White Flygers
    Yep day two and my hunt is over, only four of each? ?

Still I am saving lots of money, nothing to do and nothing to buy, cheers S8 you are real pals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    I'm about to hit 70 gold tokens and I think I'm going to go for MRC. A second cabbage hut would be nice, but I only get alis from the tent and they're so rare that it's easy to store up -- I have enough cabbages saved for 5 full boards. I really want to get started on the MRC and the unicorns -- more energy plus more gold coins, faster to cabbage hut and cooking camp.

But -- it takes 16 hours to craft -- should I wait until after the event? Does anyone know how much it costs to speed it up??
    I sped it up I think it was very cheap to gen it , I remember i spent 16 gems but I'm not sure if it was in the beginning or middle of crafting
    Anyway I couldn't wait and no regrets

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    Also -- where did the expansion permit drop get announced? I just saw a question in this thread asking, but didn't see it mentioned earlier and it isn't listed in the drops
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.camtemp.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	38118

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast