Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Executive Chef
    With 5 minutes left, I need 8 more sword tokens to make my 30th gold token...

All in all, a good monster hunt. I just wonder how many more tokens I could have made if the spawned white Flyger dropped the regular monster hunt tokens (like every other spawned monster hunt special monster has done recently).

Next hunt I should be able to get the MRC or cabbage hut, decisions, decisions.

BTW, my Lorelei's fountain gave me 4 gold tokens during this event. Not one a day but 4 extra is better than none.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm up to 48 gold tokens. So sounds like it might be worthwhile to spend 20 on the 2 sapphires for the fountain. It for sure drops one gold token every day during a hunt? What about outside of hunts? It will take a couple hunts to recover the 20, but after that it's extra gold tokens. So am I understanding this correctly? I was going to save up for the MRC first, but didn't realize how many more gold tokens I would need after that to actually craft in the MRC. And if I decide to go for the fountain, does it matter if I do it now or wait for the next hunt? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I'm up to 48 gold tokens. So sounds like it might be worthwhile to spend 20 on the 2 sapphires for the fountain. It for sure drops one gold token every day during a hunt? What about outside of hunts? It will take a couple hunts to recover the 20, but after that it's extra gold tokens. So am I understanding this correctly? I was going to save up for the MRC first, but didn't realize how many more gold tokens I would need after that to actually craft in the MRC. And if I decide to go for the fountain, does it matter if I do it now or wait for the next hunt? Thanks
    It is not best investment in my option. The Lorlei's fountain is tricky one: On some hunts it drops some gold tokens; last hunt I got ZERO. Every day - no, you would have to be extremely lucky for that. Fountain should remain doable even after you have made all other things you want. But personally - I wouldn't go for it first.
    Basically - if it is in the random mood - it may be pretty generous and you will get SOME during the hunt, or if it is not in the mood - zero per hunt. ( Like my last 2 hunts). After the hunt - it doesn't drop gold tokens. - Just mermaid scales, fish, water. MRC is definitely better investment - since you can make Unicorns there- which drop energy + have chance to drop gold tokens even OUTSIDE the hunt.

Host(ess)
    With about 3 hours to spare I went to craft white flyger , now I went to collect and it's not there ???? I still have 200 tokens in my inventory? Can any of the moderators help? I feel *****ed ...

Thank you! Flyger is still crafting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Thank you! Flyger is still crafting.
    Could you post when you get your white flyger?

Rhino Keeper
    Can the game still spawn a white flyger? I still have the daily goal and one more. Got it right before hunt ended, but game reset and wasn't finished anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Could you post when you get your white flyger?
    Hello. My Flyger is safely grazing in my village, and I was able to start the Kitchen. I already had the MRC, and went through the debacle of spending all the gold tokens I had on it, and then having the limitations in place on the next hunt. I have yet to make any of the creatures in it. Anyway, I am grateful for more Monster Hunts, and hope S8 will keep it up so I can make something in the MRC! Thanks again everyone for the helpful posts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Hello. My Flyger is safely grazing in my village, and I was able to start the Kitchen. I already had the MRC, and went through the debacle of spending all the gold tokens I had on it, and then having the limitations in place on the next hunt. I have yet to make any of the creatures in it. Anyway, I am grateful for more Monster Hunts, and hope S8 will keep it up so I can make something in the MRC! Thanks again everyone for the helpful posts.
    Awesome!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Can the game still spawn a white flyger? I still have the daily goal and one more. Got it right before hunt ended, but game reset and wasn't finished anymore!
    That's normal. The game shouldn't spawn the white flygers anymore, but if it does then you don't get any tokens (or if you had one of the other monsters on your board you also won't get tokens). You just need to let the daily hunt goals expire and make sure you hit the EXPIRE button tomorrow to clear it from your goal book.