Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Executive Chef
    I just realized I used about 50 energy for a 10 energy crate! Doh! There's no way I'm going to get to 200 flyger tokens. Oh well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Does that include if I start the craft moments before the event ends? Or will I need to speed the craft so it's a green checkmark before the timer runs out? I still need 25 Flyger tokens so I'm going to be down to the wire!
    I think if you get enough tokens, you could start to craft. I don't see any usage about those flyger tokens in the future.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Best hunt ever. The beastbane was worth every gem/dollar. Sorry I waited. Now to just get a fairy Ali before the end of September...
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just realized I used about 50 energy for a 10 energy crate! Doh! There's no way I'm going to get to 200 flyger tokens. Oh well!
    I was just weighing whether to do this - I decided to go for it so I have the 10 energy saved for when I really need energy. Right now I don't, so. Might as well "Stock up" for later.

Fashion Designer
    has anyone got an expansion permit from the white flygers?!?! and do the armored have a chance to drop them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I was just weighing whether to do this - I decided to go for it so I have the 10 energy saved for when I really need energy. Right now I don't, so. Might as well "Stock up" for later.
    yes. That's the way I see it too. The crates are nice to have in store.

I have gotten 1 permit. I thought it came from armoured flyger, now I'm not sure if it was that or the white flyger, because I've got them all together in the same area.

I really should pay more attention to drops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    crafted is crafted, even if you have it not collected it. However, yo will not get the goal reward (coins & XP)
    Thanks for all the forum advice - it always is a help!
    I am still confused! So the ability to make a flyger in the MRT stays, but the one in the trade wagon goes away, is that right?
    When the time runs out, I will have 3 hours left on my Flyger craft. Will I still be able to collect it?
    I have enough tokens for a kitchen. Do I have to start it before the time runs out?
    Thanks in advance - down to the wire on this one and very nervous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Thanks for all the forum advice - it always is a help!
    I am still confused! So the ability to make a flyger in the MRT stays, but the one in the trade wagon goes away, is that right?
    When the time runs out, I will have 3 hours left on my Flyger craft. Will I still be able to collect it?
    I have enough tokens for a kitchen. Do I have to start it before the time runs out?
    everything stays except the white flyger, and the bronze, silver, and token trades. 99 gold tokens! Relax and take your time deciding what you really want!!! All things in MRC stay. (Except some you may be maxed on).

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    I think the object and building trades remains but not the token trades.

Executive Chef
    Both flygers- white ones and armored ones have chance to drop it - but it seems to be super rare.