Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Executive Chef
    I have crafted my first white flyger but now I can't place it. Every time I hit the check mark to place it, it goes back to the trading wagon. I have force closed and no help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have crafted my first white flyger but now I can't place it. Every time I hit the check mark to place it, it goes back to the trading wagon. I have force closed and no help.
    If you are trying to "rotate" it before placing it, it doesn't work... Just set it down first in a place that doesn't need it to be rotated and then pick it back up and you can rotate it and place it.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Which flyger has a chance to drop the expansion permit? The armored one from the MRC or the one from the trade wagon?
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    MAX 4 White Flygers?!

Is that correct? - Pls check it S8, thx!
    Attachment 38101

i guess, i am not the only one, who want more then 4 White Flygers
    😵 why is the limit so low ?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Which flyger has a chance to drop the expansion permit? The armored one from the MRC or the one from the trade wagon?
    It's the armoured type
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    The spawned Flyger still don't drop normal tokens. If it isn't adjusted soon, nothing will happen until Tuesday (it's a holiday weekend, Monday off)...

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The spawned Flyger still don't drop normal tokens. If it isn't adjusted soon, nothing will happen until Tuesday (it's a holiday weekend, Monday off)...
    That's a shame! I'm a bit glad it's not just my game that's messed up, but oh well! This means the only way we can collect normal tokens is to fight normal monster/glimmer golem/dire boar, unless we have those special animals that drop tokens. Seems like it will be hard to earn gold tokens this monster hunt!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cipherhunt View Post
    That's a shame! I'm a bit glad it's not just my game that's messed up, but oh well! This means the only way we can collect normal tokens is to fight normal monster/glimmer golem/dire boar, unless we have those special animals that drop tokens. Seems like it will be hard to earn gold tokens this monster hunt!
    If you are looking for the normal tokens: the glimmer golem, dire boar, blue dire boar, fangbeast, skunkpine, and aquanther (new!) drop them. The White Flygers drop Flyger Token and Flyger Milk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    If you are looking for the normal tokens: the glimmer golem, dire boar, blue dire boar, fangbeast, skunkpine, and aquanther (new!) drop them. The White Flygers drop Flyger Token and Flyger Milk.
    So there is not any plan to change the drop? Well... Sorry white flyger. There is no place for you in my queendom. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    If you are trying to "rotate" it before placing it, it doesn't work... Just set it down first in a place that doesn't need it to be rotated and then pick it back up and you can rotate it and place it.
    That was what I tried next and it worked. Weird. Thanks!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast