Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Nightclub Owner
    These milk drops are ****ing me! I've only just now managed to get enough milk for second baby and with 2 days left I'm starting to doubt that I'll be able to get enough milk to make 2 of each as I originally planned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    These milk drops are ****ing me! I've only just now managed to get enough milk for second baby and with 2 days left I'm starting to doubt that I'll be able to get enough milk to make 2 of each as I originally planned.
    The babies will be in nursery forever. If you have white or armoured flygers, you will get enough milk over time
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I see the flyger statue reduced to 200 gems. With only 2 days left, is it worth it. What is the timer on the statue please?
    The drops of flyger milk are really low now, I slayed six this morning for one milk. Doesn't look like I will make it to fifty, and should be ****ing purple golems. Any thoughts.
    I bought the statue at the beginning of the event for 400 gems. I must say that I hardly use it. I can very easily get white flygers from collecting from animals. It was a very expensive and unnecessary purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    At least cubs are permanent. I just go now for a second white flyger.

Is the ability to craft the cabbage hut rest once the event its over? I finally have enough gold tokens for it, after I crafted all those animals lol, but I don't want my trade wagon blocked for 16 hours.

In case it disappears, can I just start the craft few minutes before the event its over, and just collect it after without problems ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    At least cubs are permanent. I just go now for a second white flyger.

Is the ability to craft the cabbage hut rest once the event its over? I finally have enough gold tokens for it, after I crafted all those animals lol, but I don't want my trade wagon blocked for 16 hours.

In case it disappears, can I just start the craft few minutes before the event its over, and just collect it after without problems ??
    The ability to craft the Cabbage Hut will remain in the trade wagon after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The ability to craft the Cabbage Hut will remain in the trade wagon after the event.
    Great! Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    The babies will be in nursery forever. If you have white or armoured flygers, you will get enough milk over time
    Oh I see that now, thanks. It was just that the goal on the right said I have 2 days left. I thought I had read before that it didn't expire. Just starting to spack out.

Actually I love the hunt, I always do, but I was disappointed the armoured flyger drop is only once a day.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 09-04-17 at 09:33 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Oh my goodness, I don't know how I missed that! I feel so silly now that I've been running around like a lunatic trying to craft those babies when I needn't have rushed at all. Thank gods for the forum and thank you for the info, I'm off to slay something OTHER than a flyger and enjoy the last bit of this hunt at a more leisurely pace!

Fashion Designer
    SW for your info in the HUB:
    (I slayed 2 aquanters now)
    1 Shieldtoken every hit,
    and after slaying 4 Swordtokens both times and Staftokens 1x1 and 1x2...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh my goodness, I don't know how I missed that! I feel so silly now that I've been running around like a lunatic trying to craft those babies when I needn't have rushed at all. Thank gods for the forum and thank you for the info, I'm off to slay something OTHER than a flyger and enjoy the last bit of this hunt at a more leisurely pace!

BUTTTTTTT AnnirasSweets,

****ing all those flygers mean you have possibly gotten more tokens then you wud have so managed to forge more flygers in the troll caravan & therefore will get the milk drops quicker & the flyger kittens quicker.

Which was ofc really your plan after all (or at least that's the spin on the story you shud use )

x x x

apple

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast