Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 8/31: Monster Hunt Season 9

Rhino Keeper
    I do not even have enough milk to for 1 baby. I do not know what I am doing wrong but most of you already have a tame white flyger or even 4, and the babies. And the gold troll tokens are not increasing fast enough. This is my second monster hunt. How much on average should I be able to make( gold tokens) per monster hunt? I do not have extra energy resources besides 1 daily alicorn and sometimes energy from an adventure.
    I have 17 gold tokens. Should I go fore the fountain at 20 or save until I can have the cabbage hut or mrc?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I do not even have enough milk to for 1 baby. I do not know what I am doing wrong but most of you already have a tame white flyger or even 4, and the babies. And the gold troll tokens are not increasing fast enough. This is my second monster hunt. How much on average should I be able to make( gold tokens) per monster hunt? I do not have extra energy resources besides 1 daily alicorn and sometimes energy from an adventure.
    I have 17 gold tokens. Should I go fore the fountain at 20 or save until I can have the cabbage hut or mrc?

What to do with tokens is such a tricky thing. Bcos your own game play is such a massive part of them & if you can often afford to pay for things within the game & your own nature even, as well as how long you have been playing.

Many of the things the trolls are selling, like a first cabbage hut can be bought with gems (real money) the fountain too can't it??? or is that only occasionally. The fountain is good within hunts i get at least 1 gold token a day from it.

The MRC is a long long term goal you have the cost of it (70?) & then roughly 15-25 extra gold tokens on top for your first alicorn, (& each one thereafter) so almost 100 gold tokens before you get a first return. If your patient then save for it but it is a save. Also outside of hunts unless you have the beastbane (400 gems) which drops troll tokens outside of hunts the MRC isn't as much use. If you can afford to buy (& choose too) the beast bane then ofc that's less of an issue. Thou with gold mines & other big ticket gem things things to chose from first possibly lol. Conservatories i love. 9 energy back every 4 hours each one at level 5.

back ages ago hunts didn't give many gold tokens per hunt, it took ages to save & get anything & was ages between. since they brought them back (until this hunt) people have been getting many more per hunt but with the flyger kittens as an extra it's been a different hunt experience yet again. Also the flygers not dropping troll tokens this hunt has been different & people have mainly gotten less then the last couple. i don't think is any number that's right or common.

over the years of playing & doing adventures i've had drop quite a few royal animals, these are more likely to spawn flygers, if this is your second hunt is it possible you have less of the gem animals then other people? so it's harder for you to spawn them & you need to use more energy to even get a flyger.

i'd say save up a bit & not make a decision just yet. also i reckon is possibly many reasons (inc conservatories etc & alicorns) that mean you wudnt be able to **** as many flygers that were out of your control & as you play longer & longer you'll get more things & these will lessen. x x x keep at it

apple
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 09-05-17 at 09:04 AM. Reason: forgot the existence of full stops some how

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    What to do with tokens is such a tricky thing. Bcos your own game play is such a massive part of them & if you can often afford to pay for things within the game & your own nature even, as well as how long you have been playing.

Many of the things the trolls are selling, like a first cabbage hut can be bought with gems (real money) the fountain too can't it??? or is that only occasionally. The fountain is good within hunts i get at least 1 gold token a day from it

The MRC is a long long term goal you have the cost of it (70?) & then roughly 15-25 extra gold tokens on top for your first alicorn, (& each one thereafter) so almost 100 gold tokens before you get a first return. If your patient then save for it but it is a save. Also outside of hunts unless you have the beastbane (400 gems) which drops troll tokens outside of hunts the MRC isn't as much use. If you can afford to buy (& choose too) the beast bane then ofc that's less of an issue. Thou with gold mines & other big ticket gem things things to chose from first possibly lol. Conservatories i love. 9 energy back every 4 hours each one at level 5.

back ages ago hunts didn't give many gold tokens per hunt, it took ages to save & get anything & was ages between. since they brought them back (until this hunt) people have been getting many more per hunt but with the flyger kittens as an extra it's been a different hunt experience yet again. Also the flygers not dropping troll tokens this hunt has been different & people have mainly gotten less then the last couple. i don't think is any number that's right or common.

over the years of playing & doing adventures i've had drop quite a few royal animals, these are more likely to spawn flygers, if this is your second hunt is it possible you have less of the gem animals then other people? so it's harder for you to spawn them & you need to use more energy to even get a flyger.

i'd say save up a bit & not make a decision just yet. also i reckon is possibly many reasons (inc conservatories etc & alicorns) that mean you wudnt be able to **** as many flygers that were out of your control & as you play longer & longer you'll get more things & these will lessen. x x x keep at it

apple
    Thank you so much for your reply, do you mean the conservatory you can buy for 34000 coins(no gems involved?), what are the gold mines I only can find deep mines and normal mines which I have x2 of both. The spawn rate of the white flyger are quite good(I think) compared to the fangbeast which are very difficult to spawn, not even 5 a day, so I miss the price every day.

I started playing castle story years ago and stopped in the time of the pyre tent event, I regret that I stopped playing and miss out on a lot of things, but hopefully I am able to keep up better and better with the events because at the moment I am not able to finish the events although I play every waking hour, I spend all my gems in the last event and still wasn't able to craft a toadlette soldier or win the porcine ,sigh. I choose not to buy with real money as I just think it is too expensive, and not having a confirmation button to spend gems mean you easily loose it as quick as you bought it. I loose gems all the time but at least I didn't pay for it althought it is earned with a lot of time and effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply, do you mean the conservatory you can buy for 34000 coins(no gems involved?), what are the gold mines I only can find deep mines and normal mines which I have x2 of both. The spawn rate of the white flyger are quite good(I think) compared to the fangbeast which are very difficult to spawn, not even 5 a day, so I miss the price every day.

I started playing castle story years ago and stopped in the time of the pyre tent event, I regret that I stopped playing and miss out on a lot of things, but hopefully I am able to keep up better and better with the events because at the moment I am not able to finish the events although I play every waking hour, I spend all my gems in the last event and still wasn't able to craft a toadlette soldier or win the porcine ,sigh. I choose not to buy with real money as I just think it is too expensive, and not having a confirmation button to spend gems mean you easily loose it as quick as you bought it. I loose gems all the time but at least I didn't pay for it althought it is earned with a lot of time and effort.
    Hi mary,

glad you decided to come back to CS, don't leave again or we'll all send our thurstons around to your house, it'd be a bomb site in hours.

it's so funny i was convinced it was conservatory as in the educational version (i'm sure i'm spelling it wrong) not the one you grow plants in & have wicker chairs lol i meant Wizard Schools in game thou, sorry, been awhile, but i love the artwork of them (imo that's vintage best artwork time CS) it takes 1 to click & you get back 10 every 4 hours ish at level 5, love mine. i do think they are gems but i'm not 100% sure now of anything ops.

The goldmine is def a gem purchase. i am not 100% sure if it's always available ??? think it's in decorations rather then buildings it drops guaranteed either a golden nugget, apple or egg once a day ish & maybe some glimerdust/silver/gems kinda thing.

With the royal exchange 10 hour golden trade (3nuggets, 2 eggs & 1 apple???) for 5 gems the gold mine is for me a source of gems really. Also quests often need them.

the accidental gem losses i agree drive me mad & stop me buying gems. i do wonder if it is a false economy for S8 & putting a gem confirmation button (like with the fusing items) wud get more people buying then the fact they get the accidental losses. i wud. i earn in game or buy just before use now & i cud afford to spend more on the game but gem loses stop me.

thou i am answering a post but just to bring it back on subject in case Stormwind tells me off, Fangbeasts & beast hunts seem to be mutually exclusive to me too. Which might be why i still haven't got a fangbeast puppy (28 milk (go me lol)) SIGH hehe

apple

Wat happened to the crafted yellow Flygers? They were dropping Flygers tokens since day 1 and since its size has been altered to 2x1, it stopped dropping tokens. Why or am I wrong?

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad applecrum has been so lucky with Lorelei's fountain, I haven't had a single gold coin this hunt. So there you have that wretched random thing again.

I am happy to have one flyger, that's enough slaying for me, I'm back to the purple golem as I just spent all my coins on another unicorn, yippee.

I also noticed the drops from the flyger aren't as good today. I also can't believe I really really really want some monsters to show up. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    SW for your info in the HUB:
    (I slayed 2 aquanters now)
    1 Shieldtoken every hit,
    and after slaying 4 Swordtokens both times and Staftokens 1x1 and 1x2...
    Thanks for the tip. I had been avoiding the aquanthers. I got the same result.

Host(ess)
    Am I correct in coming to the conclusion after reading everyone's post that every one of the other animals besides the white flyger will still be able to be crafted after this event is over?

I only just got my magical research center at the beginning of this hunt so I have no clue as to what stays or goes. I was thinking that the Peacock was from another past event

I'm not attached to the flyger and could survive without it, but do not want to end my Friday treating such a large amount to call Queens for one of the ones needing 25 and the credit after finding new information and a real MRC info page on exactly what the past trades have been/what stays and goes/guidelines I'm really scared to trade for any 😳

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you read the Hub Monster Hunt thread? You should

* Everything in the MRC stays there till you reach the max crafts of each animal. So, the ARMORED Flyger stays.
    * The White Flyger is exclusive to this season - that's why we've all been collecting from cows and pigs for tokens to craft one in the trade wagon. Trade disappears tomorrow.
    * The trade wagon token crafts disappear, all else stay.

Hope that helps settle any nerves!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    MAX 4 White Flygers?!

Is that correct? - Pls check it S8, thx!

i guess, i am not the only one, who want more then 4 White Flygers
    Hi all, received confirmation that the max craft is indeed 4, so not a bug....