View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Hey CONGRATS on winning the SB! You can fill your nest before hatching the Guinedeer. That way the Maid goes in storage, and like you said, you don't receive the runes.
    Something entirely different; I was just thinking about your problem with expanding lately, and I thought if there will be a update for more expansions, you can almost expand 4 times in one row LOL.
    You can't prevent the new Maid Mareian egg from going directly to a nest because when Guinedeer hatches, that nest is empty & the Mareian egg goes there. I could only watched the animation as the egg zipped onto that nest.
    (As mention earlier, we do not need to breed King Barkthur + Guinedeer to get Maid Mareian, that task is already marked as completed even before Guinedeer egg is put to a nest.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You can't prevent the new Maid Mareian egg from going directly to a nest because when Guinedeer hatches, that nest is empty & the Mareian egg goes there. I could only watched the animation as the egg zipped onto that nest.
    (As mention earlier, we do not need to breed King Barkthur + Guinedeer to get Maid Mareian, that task is already marked as completed even before Guinedeer egg is put to a nest.)
    Oh yes you're right about that. It also happens to me, was forgotten about that. Than if Silverrain1 wants to hatch the Guinedeer, she can wait till event is over. Because if i'm right she doesn't bother about the Maid Mareian is one she already have.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes you're right about that. It also happens to me, was forgotten about that. Than if Silverrain1 wants to hatch the Guinedeer, she can wait till event is over. Because if i'm right she doesn't bother about the Maid Mareian is one she already have.
    Its possible. Just did it as I described, hatched guinedeer, got a pop up to complete Mareian quest, putted finished breeding egg on the nest and clicked the waiting collect pop up.
    When I checked the storage the Merry was there!
    Though, If I didnt forgot to not have to hatch guinedeer, I would've kept that in storage also
    I will delete it after next event, as the crown ruins it for me

Rhino Keeper
    It caught me very much off guard that Maid Marian went straight to my nest. I was going to wait to hatch her, because I don't have enough room. Thankfully, when she hit the nest, I got the runes reward, so I was able to start my next expansion. I may have to leave her sitting there for a little while, while I clear out all the foliage, but at least I'll have a place for her somewhat quickly. I would have preferred for her to go into storage, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Its possible. Just did it as I described, hatched guinedeer, got a pop up to complete Mareian quest, putted finished breeding egg on the nest and clicked the waiting collect pop up.
    When I checked the storage the Merry was there!
    Though, If I didnt forgot to not have to hatch guinedeer, I would've kept that in storage also
    I will delete it after next event, as the crown ruins it for me
    For 3 of us who posted that the Mareian egg went directly to the nest on which Guinedeer was hatched, we had the "Breed King Barkthur + Guinedeer " task already marked as completed. We did not get popup for Maid Mareian which allowed you to put another egg on the emptied nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    For 3 of us who posted that the Mareian egg went directly to the nest on which Guinedeer was hatched, we had the "Breed King Barkthur + Guinedeer " task already marked as completed. We did not get popup for Maid Mareian which allowed you to put another egg on the emptied nest.
    Okay, well to correct; I got the pop up underneath like mostly when you received gems from a quest with the words "collect".
    I think its strange if the 3 of u didnt got that pop up, wich had gaven you the chance to fill the nests before clicking. Maybe you missed it or maybe its due to phone device or game version. Its a bummer that its too late for you.. Hopefully its still usefull for others!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Okay, well to correct; I got the pop up underneath like mostly when you received gems from a quest with the words "collect".
    I think its strange if the 3 of u didnt got that pop up, wich had gaven you the chance to fill the nests before clicking. Maybe you missed it or maybe its due to phone device or game version. Its a bummer that its too late for you.. Hopefully its still usefull for others!
    My Maid Mareian went to storage, because like you I filled the nest before hitting "collect" because I already have one out and leveled I wanted it in storage

Banned
    So this info is too late to help anyone, but my baby account was able to join the Storybook when it was already about 4 days in. I was able to catch up pretty quickly. The goals for the new account were almost identical to the goals for my level 113 account, except I got to breed with an Iciclaw instead of an Ember Bear, thank goodness. And I didn't have to raise Sir Prancelot to level 14, but I'm not sure how high I did have to raise him. I fed him to about level 12, and when I got to that act, it autocompleted, so maybe I only had to go to 10. I didn't make it very far in the tournament, though, so even though I had 3 out of 4 plumes, I chose to spend 80 gems to skip. 80 gems for Guinedeer, Maid Mareian, and 24 runes is a pretty good deal!

Farm Supplier
    So Frustrated
    Last edited by clk48706; 09-11-17 at 01:44 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    Thanks I was thinking that.. That's if I even finish. Stuck on round 25 in tourney. I can't log on every hour, so never get to finish them. Just trying to get to round 30. Not going well *sigh*
    I so agree with you! I reluctantly play the tournaments only when they are required for the storybooks. I cannot play every hour to try to win a battle to level up ESPECIALLY when it takes 3 tries before I win!

I am stuck now on the last chapter on both my accounts because I keep losing my battles.
    I am to the point of either skipping all storybooks or deleting the game because it is becoming not enjoyable to not finish!

Seems more emphasis is being placed on Storm8 making money and not on the players of the game.