View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It counts from 2nd nest. Thanks for fixing this
    Glad it did! Thanks for your update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You are so lucky!! Hahaha you might want to stop rubbing it in before you get others jealous and mad lol.
    Sorry/Apologies to all who have yet to breed one. The combo for Electoucan has Sheepdog as an outcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do you guys know how many gems are required to skip the tasks which require sheepdog and ember bear? Sadly I've none of both and am considering how many gems are needed for them. Thanks in advance.
    I would like to know as well because I can't seem to breed an ember bear either.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    It seems that if you have to hatch a new unique animal like the sheepdog in this storybook and the hottweiler in the previous one, it DOES count if you place it in a habitat before.

I watched someone test the theory as they bred two sheepdogs. They left one on the nest and hatched one. Today during storybook when it asked to hatch one, it accepted the one that was already hatched in a habitat and moved to the next chapter before the one on the nest had been taken off.

This probably doesn't work for other animals but seems to work for the new unique ones we have been asked to hatch in the past two storybooks.

Anyobe else have the opportunity to test this?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Between ur T.Hawks and mine we could start a f.F.S. AirForce. Nature and Electric = ThunderHawks Rynetory2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    It seems that if you have to hatch a new unique animal like the sheepdog in this storybook and the hottweiler in the previous one, it DOES count if you place it in a habitat before.

I watched someone test the theory as they bred two sheepdogs. They left one on the nest and hatched one. Today during storybook when it asked to hatch one, it accepted the one that was already hatched in a habitat and moved to the next chapter before the one on the nest had been taken off.

This probably doesn't work for other animals but seems to work for the new unique ones we have been asked to hatch in the past two storybooks.

Anyobe else have the opportunity to test this?
    Yes, I have a L4 Sheepdog & an unhatched egg. The L4 Sheepdog was accepted for "Hatch a Sheepdog".

Rhino Keeper
    Skip breeding a sheepdog is 50 gems but as you have to breed King Barkthur with the sheepdog later that will cost to skip too. And the 16 h fails keep coming

What are the tasks for Ch 7? I'm waiting for it to start and wanted to know what I could prepare for

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Starla0323 View Post
    What are the tasks for Ch 7? I'm waiting for it to start and wanted to know what I could prepare for
    Look at post #1 please.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Does anyone know for sure if Ember Bear and Rockadile are the animals needed for lower level accounts? One time I was preparing by my higher level account requirements and a different animal was required which I had not prepared for. Also, I hatched a sheepdog earlier in the game on both accounts and raised them both to level 4. I have been trying non-stop for a second one to hatch when the requirement comes due, but have been unsuccessful. It auto-completed without hatching or even having one in the nest.