View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    I'm not getting any Kings coins yet. Was it adjusted to benefit Android and not iPhone?
    It's why I failed the last storybook which has never happened before. I'm still not over it lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Ch 10 (5)

1. Harvest mana banana 6x

2. Raise prancealot to 14

3. Collect Guinedeer favors by evolving 12x (need 12 hours of ev time)

4. Collect kings coins by mining 5x

5. Autocompleted it's most likely finishing off through round 30 in tournament

Guinedeer 19hr/19hr
    Thanks a lot. Your the best.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to gem skip the Ember Bear step? And if so, how much is it? I've been trying to breed one with no luck, and I still need to start a Fairy Ferret breeding to move on with the current chapter (But I have a 14 hour Ember Bear fail in my breeding den right now).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I wish we knew what food schedule Prancelot is. My Barkthur is epic level so I just need apples for Prancelot but I really want to level up my Ruby Pony. Just making sure I will have enough food.
    I'd wait to level up Ruby and save the food. Wouldn't want to chance not finishing the SB over food. Better yet, wait until the next Leaderboard to level anything up that's not necessary.

For those of you considering gem-skipping some of the tasks, I'd suggest backing in from the end (how many hours left to complete SB) as to how many hours you need to finish all the tasks. That way you know exactly when to give up on breeding something. When I know I'm going to be super busy I'll have a plan with things written next to the task like "Ember Bear must be cooking in den by Wednesday 10am, hatched by Thursday 6am" or "plant three farms of Rune Prunes by 6pm Thursday". Sometimes I need a plan in place in order to save gems.

Host(ess)
    act 4 of 4 - win a prancing plume from sapphire pony in the arena - collect at levels 3, 8 - I was finally hoping the event would not be a huckster move to do both an event and an event -- too bad, I might play an event but am not prepared for the battlegrounds - what do other players think?

Fashion Designer
    In preparation for Chapter 5, Act 3 were it says to hatch any earth animal. I'm low on space and need over 20 runes to expand, so I placed a duplicate earth animal from storage on the nest. Once act is complete I'll sell it. Hope this hint helps others.

Also in Chapter 4, were it's says to breed with Fairy Ferret. I bred the fairy ferret with my Lightning Leopard and got a 24hr breed time, I have search a few sites to see what it could be but I couldn't find any. I don't know what it is. Anyone out there know what it might be?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    In preparation for Chapter 5, Act 3 were it says to hatch any earth animal. I'm low on space and need over 20 runes to expand, so I placed a duplicate earth animal from storage on the nest. Once act is complete I'll sell it. Hope this hint helps others.

Also in Chapter 4, were it's says to breed with Fairy Ferret. I bred the fairy ferret with my Lightning Leopard and got a 24hr breed time, I have search a few sites to see what it could be but I couldn't find any. I don't know what it is. Anyone out there know what it might be?
    You got Paper Lantern Dragon! Congratulations!

Executive Chef

My guess would be paper lantern dragon elec/fire 24 hours, congrats

Executive Chef
    Ch 5 act 3 hatch earth animal...I bought rock rhino from shop for 2500 coin it's only 2 hour to hatch and delete

Fashion Designer

you may have the paper lantern dragon. If so congrats

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast