View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.
    I bred 1st Sheepdog early in Ch1.
    Then trying for Electoucan, I got 2nd one in addittion to an Eagle Beagle, a Catypus, Thunderhawk and now Fruitbat.
    Ch 4.2 breed Fairy Ferret & Lightning Leopard, trying for Electoucan gave me my 3rd Sheepdog. Not idea why the breeding algorithm give only fails
    to some & multiple Sheepdogs to others.

Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    The sheepdog is fine, I ment king barkthur. Its just way too big and ugly
    Have u got a fountain of youth you could put him in? Won't need to raise mine that far without the sheepdog sux.
    Last edited by cherrycastleorchard; 09-05-17 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Then trying for Electoucan, I got 2nd one in addittion to an Eagle Beagle, a Catypus, Thunderhawk and now Fruitbat.
    Ch 4.2 breed Fairy Ferret & Lightning Leopard, trying for Electoucan gave me my 3rd Sheepdog. Not idea why the breeding algorithm give only fails
    Could a mod ask that question please? I'm sure there are more players than me would like to know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It should as the 2nd nest issue has been fixed. Do let me know if it doesn't. Crossing my fingers for you guys.
    It counts from 2nd nest. Thanks for fixing this
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I bred SEVEN Hotweilers when others struggled, two of them after the event ended. My turn to struggle as I have no Sheepdog!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Could a mod ask that question please? I'm sure there are more players than me would like to know.
    I would also like to know why some players get mutiple sheepdogs ( or other animals) and others, like me get 16 Thunderhawks.

It's always the same when we have to breed specific animals that's why I like the Tournements for the Birthday Ponies. When it comes to the Zodiac animals I lose out because I can't breed the required animal.

Can the Moderators tell us why the specific breeding is weighted against some players please, this is NOT just bad luck as it happens every time.

Good luck to you all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I bred SEVEN Hotweilers when others struggled, two of them after the event ended. My turn to struggle as I have no Sheepdog!
    Now? 4th Sheepdog breeding after the Fruitbat was put on a nest.
    Using Thunderhawk+Pandaffodil.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I would also like to know why some players get mutiple sheepdogs ( or other animals) and others, like me get 16 Thunderhawks.

It's always the same when we have to breed specific animals that's why I like the Tournements for the Birthday Ponies. When it comes to the Zodiac animals I lose out because I can't breed the required animal.

Can the Moderators tell us why the specific breeding is weighted against some players please, this is NOT just bad luck as it happens every time.

Good luck to you all.
    This has been asked in other past threads. Storm8 tells us it's random breeding.

Well, to my utter dismayal, I have no sheepdog too. I believe I have enough thunderhawks to compete with everyone lol.

Grand Emperor
    Now? 4th Sheepdog breeding after the Fruitbat was put on a nest.
    You are so lucky!! Hahaha you might want to stop rubbing it in before you get others jealous and mad lol.

Grand Emperor
    Do you guys know how many gems are required to skip the tasks which require sheepdog and ember bear? Sadly I've none of both and am considering how many gems are needed for them. Thanks in advance.