View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    Sir Prancelot is so gorgeous!!! Does anyone have any pictures of Guinedeer in her baby/juvenile form?
    Totally agree, love him!

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Yes 75 gems to skip breeding with ember bear for those that haven't got one yet
    Ok I don't understand why but it only cost me 50 gems to skip the breeding. I only had that amount of gems and was worried it wasn't gonna be enough cause it was posted that the rockodile was 75 to skip.

Executive Chef
    Ahhh 45 hour timer. And not done chapter 9 yet. Well, lets see what happens.

For chapter 10 evolution; it says 12x. Can evolution be any animal? Does the 12x represent 12 hours? Seems like in other chapters the number didn't match evolution hours (I should have paid more attention). I know for harvesting the seeds amounted to like 1 seed per 1.5 hrs of planting time. Didn' t know if evolution was the same type of credit per hour. Hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm trying to figure out in advance what to evolve. Thanks for any help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AphraelFlute View Post
    So, my game seems to be glitching. I bred King Barkthur & Blossom Buck (hoping for cu) & it popped up telling me I had made progress, it has it listed that I bred King Barkthur with Guinedeer. Wondering if it's just me?
    Mine is showing completed too in the Merry Maid quest for breeding King Barkther and Guinedeer. Does that mean when we actually complete storybook, we don't need to breed those two and I can just hatch Guinedeer to complete the quest?
    Last edited by NazKat; 09-09-17 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Realised answer to my own question and added another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Miswinston View Post
    For chapter 10 evolution; it says 12x. Can evolution be any animal? Does the 12x represent 12 hours? Seems like in other chapters the number didn't match evolution hours (I should have paid more attention). I know for harvesting the seeds amounted to like 1 seed per 1.5 hrs of planting time. Didn' t know if evolution was the same type of credit per hour. Hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm trying to figure out in advance what to evolve. Thanks for any help!
    Yes, the evolution time is one 'x' per hour of evolution. It can be any animal. Be careful tho, sometimes breeding times and evolution times are different. Make sure you have enough time in the flower. I have a Reckless Rock in right now for 13 hrs. Gl to you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    Mine is showing completed too in the Merry Maid quest for breeding King Barkther and Guinedeer. Does that mean when we actually complete storybook, we don't need to breed those two and I can just hatch Guinedeer to complete the quest?
    Same for me. Probably we dont have to breed the King with Guinedeer. Hatching most be enough. But we will find out soon after we complete the SB and hatch it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to those who posted the amount of gems needed to skip the Ember Bear - I was one of the people asking. Luckily, I managed to breed an Ember Bear, and it's a good thing, too, since I'm going to need gems to speed along a few other things now at the end. I'm on Chapter 9 today, and only just got Barkthur and EB into the breeding den. I got a 14 hour timer for that one, and still need to get Barkthur into the evo flower to get him to Level 15. And since I'll have to take him out of there to get credit for that step, I need to evo something else for the evo step in chapter 10. I feel like there are not enough hours left to let the timers on all of these things run, so I'll probably be speeding a few of them along. Thankfully, I think I'll be spending far less than 75 gems to do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ahhh 45 hour timer. And not done chapter 9 yet. Well, lets see what happens.
    Oh no Silverrain, that's not good. I was sick, but it went up again. I have not got so much because I have no room for new animals. It is also difficult to win tournaments, because I have to delete the game so often and recharge it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Same for me. Probably we dont have to breed the King with Guinedeer. Hatching most be enough. But we will find out soon after we complete the SB and hatch it.
    Thanks I was thinking that.. That's if I even finish. Stuck on round 25 in tourney. I can't log on every hour, so never get to finish them. Just trying to get to round 30. Not going well *sigh*