View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Congratulations to everyone who got it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Congrats. I also finished and I had also all the creatures required. Let's see if we need to breed it with King Barkthur to complete Merry Maid. I was lucky with collecting from the mine 4 bombs thit it. All I want is to place a screenshot from the egg.
    Attachment 38231
    Once I hatched Guinedeer I automatically received Maid Marien. Maid Marien' s hatch time is 15 hours. I accidentally logged out and when I went back in I received the Realm Runes even though I haven't hatched Guinedeer

Rhino Keeper
    Once again I am stuck on 4/5 coins collected. I have logged out..restarted etc...do this EVERY time...go to the mine and get one or two more coins so I should be at 5 but the count never updates. I am TIRED of my game always glitching when I am doing the collection. I have been stuck on this for FIVE hours with trying various things and my 15 bombs are all gone. I guess I need to go back to just ignoring the storybook since I cannot finish it. REALLY annoyed Storm 8....REALLY annoyed with this happening EVERY.SINGLE.STORYBOOK.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    Once I hatched Guinedeer I automatically received Maid Marien. Maid Marien' s hatch time is 15 hours. I accidentally logged out and when I went back in I received the Realm Runes even though I haven't hatched Guinedeer
    Thanks for letting me/us know. It saves us some time lol
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So nice to hear from u again Drachenia! Exactly the same as me! What a nightmare eh! And I'm kinda gutted about the 45 hour timer. I need the new monarch animal. But I have 4 nests, so I'll look closely at each chapter and step that I still need to do. Then I will wait as long as possible before speeding the rest of the breed fine and stick the egg on the nest. Then I can breed with the ember bear. I'm passed round 30 on the tournament so that's fine. Bark third and prancelot are already both epic and have 2 evo flowers, one ready to be emptied so I should b ok. My concern is the mine. Even with 15 bombs, that's where I lost the last story book. My first ever incomplete book. (Not like I'm bitter or anything......)
    Hello Silverrain! Yes with the mine was the last storybook not my problem. I was so bad in the tournament that I gave up shortly after the first animal.

Rhino Keeper
    I need some more gems, I only have 2 can any of my neighbors send me some gems please?

Farm Supplier
    I finished. Yay!! Spent 50 gems on tourney to reach level 30. I normally spend around 10. Omg.

Thanks soooooo much to everyone. All your tips and the steps really helped! And you're all lovely! Thanks again

Rhino Keeper
    I just started Chapter 10 act 1, can I go ahead and mine to collect the 5 king coins that I need for act 4 so it is already done when I get there?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Once again I am stuck on 4/5 coins collected. I have logged out..restarted etc...do this EVERY time...go to the mine and get one or two more coins so I should be at 5 but the count never updates. I am TIRED of my game always glitching when I am doing the collection. I have been stuck on this for FIVE hours with trying various things and my 15 bombs are all gone. I guess I need to go back to just ignoring the storybook since I cannot finish it. REALLY annoyed Storm 8....REALLY annoyed with this happening EVERY.SINGLE.STORYBOOK.
    Have you tried visiting a neighbour in between mining?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna