View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    ok, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I know it is not mention or notice but TY S8 for adjusting the mines for drops.

I really hope this can continue in future SB events. For a player who is so terrified of mines parts like "Kings coin" I notice for every runes I got I got 1x kings coin too so TY S8 for this adjustment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I know it is not mention or notice but TY S8 for adjusting the mines for drops.

I really hope this can continue in future SB events. For a player who is so terrified of mines parts like "Kings coin" I notice for every runes I got I got 1x kings coin too so TY S8 for this adjustment
    I noticed this as well, I always got it with 2nd found rune but way better odds of getting it thank you from me as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Haha nice one, 2 birds for a bear. Thank you very much!
    No. Sad face.

i used the the wrong animals. Haka kiwi has earth as an element.

So i got a dream bat. Sigh.

Silly mistake.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I noticed this as well, I always got it with 2nd found rune but way better odds of getting it thank you from me as well
    Sadly it has gone the opposite for me haha. Took 4 bombs to get one coin and 7 runes.
    First time I have had trouble getting the mine prize so I was due for it I suppose!

Fashion Designer
    I bred and hatched a Sheepdog days ago and I've realized I'll need to breed another and an Ember bear for the SB. Crossing my fingers that I'll be lucky to breed both to complete it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I bred and hatched a Sheepdog days ago and I've realized I'll need to breed another and an Ember bear for the SB. Crossing my fingers that I'll be lucky to breed both to complete it.
    The last SB when it said "hatch" (I think it was Hottweiler) it was counting for people who already had one in their forest. That's not the norm though. Someone posted in the Toucan thread about it, too. If I were you, I'd still keep trying to breed another one until we know for sure about the hatching thing. But there's a possibility that you could be okay.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting any Kings coins yet. Was it adjusted to benefit Android and not iPhone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The last SB when it said "hatch" (I think it was Hottweiler) it was counting for people who already had one in their forest. That's not the norm though. Someone posted in the Toucan thread about it, too. If I were you, I'd still keep trying to breed another one until we know for sure about the hatching thing. But there's a possibility that you could be okay.
    Thanks for your reply and encouragement 😃. From previous SB when it says hatch that's when you hatch. Evolving usually is automatic. Hopefully it will register the Sheepdog but I'm not holding my breath. And here I was happy to have bred the Sheepdog 2nd go lol I'll try for the Ember Bear as chapter 4 starts for me in less than 8 hrs.

Fashion Designer
    Why this game always make difficult breeding with rare type n so many ? When storage still not have, no room for new animals n i sold many included ember bear , rockodile .. first i thought crocodile common one but not, now i got to chase 2 rare so never mine , just skip again

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast