View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Electoucan? Elec/nature 8 hours
    Thanks! That's what it was. It just hatched - It's tiny.

Rhino Keeper
    It's on the nest, and it is a sheepdog. Phew! I didn't realize there were 3 other possible animals.

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I would also like to know how much to skip as I can't seem to breed one either.
    Trying for the ember bear too without any luck, so frustrating! Any recommended breeding options to try?

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    act 4 of 4 - win a prancing plume from sapphire pony in the arena - collect at levels 3, 8 - I was finally hoping the event would not be a huckster move to do both an event and an event -- too bad, I might play an event but am not prepared for the battlegrounds - what do other players think?

I was REALLY disappointed when they started doing this!! I had stopped doing tourneys because I don't like them and I couldn't log on enough, but still wanted to do some events. Now thats ruined for me too, so I seldom bother to finish them.I just do a few chapters. Lol at least it saves me using gems whereas if I complete an event I used to use gems to speed chapters and other stuff.
    Wish they would stop mixing them so people have a choice!!

Executive Chef
    For chapter 6 act 2 we need to hatch a Sheepdog. If you hatch it don't forget to feed it and evolve it. Just keep it in the flower for chapter 7 act 2: Collect Guinedeer's Favors from Evolving 6x. (Sheepdog will do). After that we need to breed it with King Barkthur, also not a problem. So keep your garden empty till than. Good luck everyone
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    @AppieP Thanks for the suggestion on hatching the Rock Rhino for my earth animal! Worked like a charm, and I didn't have to waste time breeding for some sort of earth animal that I don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I couldn't breed a Sheepdog. Since the beginning of the SB, I have bred one Eagle Beagle (17 hours), one Porcupine (17 hours), one Catypus (18 hours), and one Fruitbat (19 hours). I just bred a Thunderhawk (16 hours) a couple of hours ago. I am running out of time but I refuse to use gems to speed up. In my secondary account, I easily got two Sheepdogs two in a row in the beginning.
    I am running out of time to breed this stupid sheepdog too and I refuse to waste money on something that is supposed to be a common. What a sick joke if I have to stop and not finish because they make it impossible for some and easy for others, very disappointed. Another 16 hour fail after 6 days of constantly trying, a bit too frustrating.

sheepdog can't even get it
    i'm trying to save gems and you are wasting it with your smug little face sheepdog
    Last edited by fantasyomgloveitpewds; 09-05-17 at 05:31 PM.

The item I am supposed to get is a plume from the Saphire Pony in the battle arena. Do I have to go thru all 48 levels of the tournament to get this? (If so, I may as well quit the story quest now...)