View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh no Silverrain, that's not good. I was sick, but it went up again. I have not got so much because I have no room for new animals. It is also difficult to win tournaments, because I have to delete the game so often and recharge it.
    So nice to hear from u again Drachenia! Exactly the same as me! What a nightmare eh! And I'm kinda gutted about the 45 hour timer. I need the new monarch animal. But I have 4 nests, so I'll look closely at each chapter and step that I still need to do. Then I will wait as long as possible before speeding the rest of the breed fine and stick the egg on the nest. Then I can breed with the ember bear. I'm passed round 30 on the tournament so that's fine. Bark third and prancelot are already both epic and have 2 evo flowers, one ready to be emptied so I should b ok. My concern is the mine. Even with 15 bombs, that's where I lost the last story book. My first ever incomplete book. (Not like I'm bitter or anything......)
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 09-09-17 at 02:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ahhh 45 hour timer. And not done chapter 9 yet. Well, lets see what happens.
    Congrats. I'm in the same boat with a 48 hour timer and not started chapter 9. Ill have to speed up the breeding. Waiting as long as possible.

Is there a system to win in the tournament? I try every other hour with very few wins. It must cost a fortune to skip this act in 10 if I don't make it. I am only up to 18 now. Everything else is in place and ready for 10. I thought the mighty fame CU Would take care of most of these animals but not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    Is there a system to win in the tournament? I try every other hour with very few wins. It must cost a fortune to skip this act in 10 if I don't make it. I am only up to 18 now. Everything else is in place and ready for 10. I thought the mighty fame CU Would take care of most of these animals but not happening.
    There is a system for winning tournaments. Crystal Unicorn isn't that good with anything. For more info and help on the tournament, please visit this thread. The first post has all the info you need. If not, just ask! Good luck and hope you get Guinedeer! <3

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-September-1&

Rhino Keeper
    Do you need to finish the tournament to complete the very last act of chapter 10 - or is it really ok with just lvl 30? I've been stuck at lvl 31 for the whole day, so I definitely wouldn't make it in time...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Do you need to finish the tournament to complete the very last act of chapter 10 - or is it really ok with just lvl 30? I've been stuck at lvl 31 for the whole day, so I definitely wouldn't make it in time...
    You just need to finish level 30 to get all the required feathers for the storybook.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Thank you so much for this help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    There is a system for winning tournaments. Crystal Unicorn isn't that good with anything. For more info and help on the tournament, please visit this thread. The first post has all the info you need. If not, just ask! Good luck and hope you get Guinedeer! <3

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-September-1&

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    No, only on Round 30.
    Any other ideas for beating Sapphire Pony besides Lightening? Lost several tries. Still on 8. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Miswinston View Post
    For chapter 10 evolution; it says 12x. Can evolution be any animal? Does the 12x represent 12 hours? Seems like in other chapters the number didn't match evolution hours (I should have paid more attention). I know for harvesting the seeds amounted to like 1 seed per 1.5 hrs of planting time. Didn' t know if evolution was the same type of credit per hour. Hope this makes sense. Anyway I'm trying to figure out in advance what to evolve. Thanks for any help!
    One of the (many) great tips I got from here is to put the evolution time in the name of your animals so you don't have to keep looking them up when you need a 12 hour evolve time or however long. It's much easier to time things when you have names like "Barkthur8", "Po 19", "Sparkles19, "Catty22", etc. It's no fun when you need 12 hours worth of credits and accidentally put in a 22 hour animal in and then your flower is tied up longer if you need it for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Any other ideas for beating Sapphire Pony besides Lightening? Lost several tries. Still on 8. Thanks.
    Check the official thread! I don't know what elements you have, so if you scroll down just below the Rounds, you can see Eluzyion's Weakness Chart. It's very helpful and I know it will help you! Good luck on the tournament and hope you get what you want!