View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Has anyone received the coin from the mine? I just used 8 bombs in one game and 3 in the other and did not get one and I am not game to use the last bomb I have if they are not in there. Surely it does not take so many to get one.
    Last edited by cherrycastleorchard; 09-02-17 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Has anyone received the coin from the mine? I just used 8 bombs in one game and 3 in the other and did not get one and I am not game to use the last bomb I have if they are not in there. Surely it does not take so many to get one.
    I just got lucky and received the coin with my first bomb. I have done fairly well in general using the mining strategy detailed elsewhere here in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLipsAreSealed View Post
    I just got lucky and received the coin with my first bomb. I have done fairly well in general using the mining strategy detailed elsewhere here in the forums.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    That's my fear because I've been wanting Maid Mareian. I gem-skipped the last chapter for the GU because there was no way I wasn't getting her. Don't want to have to do that again. I like your logic. Better to have the extra time at the end instead of waiting now.
    And she'll look mighty lovely with Sir Prancy!

Quote Originally Posted by MyLipsAreSealed View Post
    Thankyou, I have never had this happen before. I will have a look.

Executive Chef
    I didn't get to finish the last storybook because I used 15 bombs and couldn't find 5 tokens from the mine! So I would say that this storybook looks easy enough but u never no what I are gonna get stuck on! Sigh, and a tournament to. Not a fan (sad face!) plus my three tries at a common sheep dog are not going so well!
    Well good luck to all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I didn't get to finish the last storybook because I used 15 bombs and couldn't find 5 tokens from the mine! So I would say that this storybook looks easy enough but u never no what I are gonna get stuck on! Sigh, and a tournament to. Not a fan (sad face!) plus my three tries at a common sheep dog are not going so well!
    Well good luck to all.
    If you get stuck mining have you tried close sing the mine, visiting a neighbour and then returning? Seems to work for me.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well good luck to all.
    I wasn't getting coins either. Try closing your game & restarting it. It worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    If we breed for the sheepdog early, do we have to wait to hatch it? Thanks. I can't remember if we have to.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    If we breed for the sheepdog early, do we have to wait to hatch it? Thanks. I can't remember if we have to.
    Yes, we have to wait to hatch it.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast