Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/31 - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Flygers and more! (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at how the quest is worded, I suspect the chance to fuse a white flyger may only be there during the event. Not sure, but if I can get enough milk I intend going for that.

I would like to make a case for the challenges being named wrongly. The 'harder' quests are easy as they are guaranteed spawns. I struggle every day to get 5 fangbeasts. That should be recognised as the toughest.

Other than that, I'm loving this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Very few fangbeasts here either, but at least you can complete the daily quest without them. I can live with that
    The fangbeasts are hanging with the chickens. If you only collect from cows and pigs, you'll get a few FB, but not many. I've also spawned FB from the t-farmhouses.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I have so many eggs ... I just might start hatching them ... Name:  neutral-face_1f610.png
Views: 233
Size:  1.1 KB

PS. this forum needs new emojis
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Looking at how the quest is worded, I suspect the chance to fuse a white flyger may only be there during the event. Not sure, but if I can get enough milk I intend going for that.

I would like to make a case for the challenges being named wrongly. The 'harder' quests are easy as they are guaranteed spawns. I struggle every day to get 5 fangbeasts. That should be recognised as the toughest.

Other than that, I'm loving this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Flyger Milk will be dropped from tamed White Flygers and Armored Flygers post-event, but the White Flyger in the Trade Wagon can only be tamed during the event. The Armored Flyger willl remain in the Mythic Research Center after the event, and the Flyger Cubs will remain in Ivy's Nursery after the event.
    Hi RevdKathy,

Txs so much for the answer. i hadn't thought of the fact the white cub might disappear as i am maybe reading this post wrong? (wudnt be the 1st time lol). Tbh it's more important then missing out on the quest missing out on the white flyger cub, butttttt :-(

i thought it was saying that, like normal, the flyger version from the troll wagon wud disappear but the mrc one wud stay & am i just basing this on the s at the end of the word cub to mean both cubs wud stay ??? hmmmm. i guess i am.

Thou the normal flyger was a timed event/monster hunt like monster as the white is so is no reason both cubs cudnt remain??? or am i just hoping bcos i know how long it will take me to get 100 milk for both & i want to do the original first bcos it's the original & i'm weird like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I have so many eggs ... I just might start hatching them ... Name:  neutral-face_1f610.png
Views: 233
Size:  1.1 KB

PS. this forum needs new emojis
    If you tap 'Go Advanced' when posting you can use the emojis on your device. If you edit that post, though, they will be gone when you post it. Just backspace where the emoji should be to erase it & tap it to put it there again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi RevdKathy,

Txs so much for the answer. i hadn't thought of the fact the white cub might disappear as i am maybe reading this post wrong? (wudnt be the 1st time lol). Tbh it's more important then missing out on the quest missing out on the white flyger cub, butttttt :-(

i thought it was saying that, like normal, the flyger version from the troll wagon wud disappear but the mrc one wud stay & am i just basing this on the s at the end of the word cub to mean both cubs wud stay ??? hmmmm. i guess i am.

Thou the normal flyger was a timed event/monster hunt like monster as the white is so is no reason both cubs cudnt remain??? or am i just hoping bcos i know how long it will take me to get 100 milk for both & i want to do the original first bcos it's the original & i'm weird like that.
    You could be right. I'm just not sure. I really want a white cub, so I'm going for that first. Then I can collect from the crafted cats to get a regular 'tabby' kitten. I have an armoured flyer, a white one and a regular one so that should be reachable in time. I still don't have a fangbeast cub.

Rhino Keeper
    White flyger cub dropped (first collect): Fur, Bacon, Coal
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you tap 'Go Advanced' when posting you can use the emojis on your device. If you edit that post, though, they will be gone when you post it. Just backspace where the emoji should be to erase it & tap it to put it there again.
    Oh, I see ... Thanks
    Just I use my laptop on windows to open the forum ... straight face again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Oh, I see ... Thanks
    Just I use my laptop on windows to open the forum ... straight face again lol
    Oh, sorry. I meant if you use a tablet or phone.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi, just a question the Fetching Flygerlings quest.
    ..... i still have 4 flyger traps left over from the original flyger quest (i used 1 thinking wud it still drop tokens/milk now/what wud it spawn (it spawned a white flyger btw & dropped both)

.....Just wondering if after the event the flygers spawned will drop milk (am sure they won't drop tokens) but the milk wud still be an ongoing thing so ? ? ?
    I did post this before as I had tried in the past.. some of the traps we receive can't be stored and after awhile I have them placed, due to lack of space, I chop them.
    The old traps ALWAYS spawn the referred beast, whichever and whenever, but the only time they have drops are when they are in-season and the event is running. Out-of-season.. they just spawn without drops.

Thus Flyger traps, past/present, after the Hunting Season, I don't think will drop milk-bottles, even though the Nursery is a permenant feature, if they follow the same rules as the other out-of-season drops. This I haven't tried yet.

Our Flyger milk-bottle supplies will come as drops from the White and Armored Flygers crafted.. and as they do not drop at each collection.. will take a long time to craft cubs. I guess it will remain a long-term goal.. so no rush. The cubs are cute to have but not necessary for what they eventually drop.. as you can find their supplies all over the kingdom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast