Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/31 - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Flygers and more! (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I did post this before as I had tried in the past.. some of the traps we receive can't be stored and after awhile I have them placed, due to lack of space, I chop them.
    The old traps ALWAYS spawn the referred beast, whichever and whenever, but the only time they have drops are when they are in-season and the event is running. Out-of-season.. they just spawn without drops.

Thus Flyger traps, past/present, after the Hunting Season, I don't think will drop milk-bottles, even though the Nursery is a permenant feature, if they follow the same rules as the other out-of-season drops. This I haven't tried yet.

Our Flyger milk-bottle supplies will come as drops from the White and Armored Flygers crafted.. and as they do not drop at each collection.. will take a long time to craft cubs. I guess it will remain a long-term goal.. so no rush. The cubs are cute to have but not necessary for what they eventually drop.. as you can find their supplies all over the kingdom.

Hi Moon,

txs for such involved answer & the effort.

i re-read this Ivy's cub forum before i posted i thought thoroughly but the other monster hunt one i had just read as it went on so i must have read & not totally retained all about your previous post, my apologies.

i had personally thought it might be the way you explained (but was hoping lol) as the nagas seem to work that way with older ones not dropping mermaid stuff as people say they do, inc ones you get now from the barons tent.

i was interested to see if it would spawn an original or white flyger tbh :-D (was white) which oddly gave me hope & bcos the event is just before the milk is needed rather then the monster was from the long past.

But i reckon you are probably right. Was hopeful thinking. i never seem to get many monsters in my town even when it's not monster hunt. So all the baby animals are def background long term quests for me i still haven't a fangbeast (26 milk i think lol)

i have an original flyger kitt making atm as i've concentrated on flygers then gold coins this hunt, the white will have to wait, luckily i'm patient & this one isn't reliant on monsters popping at least.

txs again thou

apple

Rhino Keeper
    The fetching flyger goal completed when i made an original flyger if anyone is interested. i did think it wud.

i just cudnt in my nerdy mind not make the original first /sigh i spend my life eye rolling at myself

i guess there is no limit for babies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	38169
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Got mithril from amored flyger

Rhino Keeper
    I got an expansion permit from a white flyger yesterday.
    Lets hope they drop often. I need so many hahaha

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 49 flygermilk now and have to choose soon....
    Anyone noticed different drops between the flyger cub and the white flyger cub?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I'm at 49 flygermilk now and have to choose soon....
    Anyone noticed different drops between the flyger cub and the white flyger cub?
    no different drops
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    no different drops
    Thx! I'll start crafting the white now, just got my 50th milk. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Lately my baby flygers give me better stuff then the bigger ones and the armored ones...for many many days all I get from big and armored flygers is earth wisp and bones and milk...the baby's at least have been giving me wisp lanterns. Can I ask what other people have been getting from their armored and big flygers? I have gotten only one expansion permit from one of my two big flygers a day or a couple days after I got them....not even my armored one yet I thought they would drop better stuff since they cost gold troll tokens. So bummed I should have not gotten armored flygers and should have saved for a second cabbage hut cause then at least I could get nagas to help with mermaid goals and Ali's to help with energy...how many expansion permits have others gotten from their armored or regular big flygers..thanks

I've gotten 1 expansion permit so far, dropped last week one day. I have 3 white & 3 armored flyers. I'm betting those permits are ultra, ultra rare & maybe even coded to only drop 1 each & that's it!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast