Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I purchased my 3rd nest a few weeks ago for 500 gold, so a little bit bummed I didn't wait a while longer... but I'm REALLY excited about the idea of a 2nd permanent breeding den, if at a reasonable price of course.
    I was itching to buy a 3rd nests for months now, but I stalled since they had the Green Thumb dragon on sale for 500g (originally 2000g), I bought it even knowing it's not a productive dragon, but I've always wanted it and Fruiton to guard my farms. And then they also had the 5 dragon capacity habitat on sale for the price of a 3 or 4 dragon capacity habitat (250g). So yea...so more stalling to get the 3rd nest (waiting for GPD sales like forever), but I'm glad I did all that stalling b/c I was not expecting this particular sale b/c nests were never on sale, never.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    I'm most excited about getting a second evolution flower. Now I can have one for dragons I want to keep and another one just for trading dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the breeding roost is included because the boosted breed will be free this weekend? If they sell a literal roost, would it replace the purple one? Because I can't see them giving us three breeding roosts! Not that I'd be able to put a third one out anyways.

It'll be interesting to see the details of the sale. Y'all will have to post about the prices of the nests - I've had all 4 for a few months, so all it'd show is that I'm at capacity.

Rhino Keeper
    Bad news, no 2nd breeding roost

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Maybe the breeding roost is included because the boosted breed will be free this weekend? If they sell a literal roost, would it replace the purple one? Because I can't see them giving us three breeding roosts! Not that I'd be able to put a third one out anyways.

It'll be interesting to see the details of the sale. Y'all will have to post about the prices of the nests - I've had all 4 for a few months, so all it'd show is that I'm at capacity.
    It's 50% off, so 3rd nest is 250g and 4th nest is 500g. I'm gonna get both, LOL, can't let this pass by~ Seeing how impossible these events are getting lately XP

Fashion Designer
    Still no diamond temple sale?? Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    It does have a free boosted breed too - normally 12 gold to boost a breeding. So a good weekend to try for a rare dragon. If the diamond temple was on sale, I'd really wanna blow some gold boosted breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Eh...they took off way more gold than what it cost...I originally have 2435 golds, bought 3rd nest and 4th. I'm suppose to still have 1685 golds, but it's showing 935 golds.

Sending a ticket in now~

I would love my sale please...
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-01-17 at 11:22 AM.

I bought the 4th nest, in the market 500 gold but the gold taken 1000 gold 😩

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by violetynz7 View Post
    I bought the 4th nest, in the market 500 gold but the gold taken 1000 gold ��
    Not that it's a good thing, but I'm glad, I'm not the only one.

Btw, you might want to send in a ticket to Support too if you haven't...

https://https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast