Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Upcoming sale

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    As I understand, the 3rd nest usually costs 500 gold, and now with the sale it costs 250, and the 4th one usually costs 1000 and it's now at 500, right? What I don't remember is if the 2nd nest usually costs 250, and if it's 125 with the sale? I mean, these are always the prices of the nests, or does the next nest you need always cost 500 gold when it's not on sale? Should I buy my 3rd and 4th nests together or should I wait to buy my 4th one because next time it will be cheaper for me as I will already have 3 nests? I don't know if you understand what I mean haha. Maybe it's a stupid question anyway.
    I have same question here. I just bought my 3rd nest in 250 gold. And now 4th nest show price as 500 gold in market. Is normal price for last nest is 1000 gold? If so, then I would like to buy it now. Not wait for next sale event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuri1918 View Post
    I have same question here. I just bought my 3rd nest in 250 gold. And now 4th nest show price as 500 gold in market. Is normal price for last nest is 1000 gold? If so, then I would like to buy it now. Not wait for next sale event.
    Yes - the usual price for the 4th nest is 1000 gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    The fourth nest is 1000 gold on sale for 500.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    As I understand, the 3rd nest usually costs 500 gold, and now with the sale it costs 250, and the 4th one usually costs 1000 and it's now at 500, right? What I don't remember is if the 2nd nest usually costs 250, and if it's 125 with the sale? I mean, these are always the prices of the nests, or does the next nest you need always cost 500 gold when it's not on sale? Should I buy my 3rd and 4th nests together or should I wait to buy my 4th one because next time it will be cheaper for me as I will already have 3 nests? I don't know if you understand what I mean haha. Maybe it's a stupid question anyway.
    Thanks for your responses and clarifying things for me. That's really interesting that the price would increase in stages so that they get a little bit more each time. What a racket!
    Last edited by Carbuck; 09-02-17 at 10:17 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just want to ask if the kaboom dragon is worth buying since it is half price during this sale. I'm on the fence and could use some advice. Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Errena41 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just want to ask if the kaboom dragon is worth buying since it is half price during this sale. I'm on the fence and could use some advice. Thanks!!!
    Hi!

I have been waiting for such a long time for it to go on sale. I bought 2 of them. Without one of these dragons the cap on accumulating bombs from evolution is 25. But once you have this kind of dragon you will not have a cap on accumulating bombs for mining. This will help a lot on getting dragons from mining. These are not on sale often and it could be a really long time again before they are on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hi!

I have been waiting for such a long time for it to go on sale. I bought 2 of them. Without one of these dragons the cap on accumulating bombs from evolution is 25. But once you have this kind of dragon you will not have a cap on accumulating bombs for mining. This will help a lot on getting dragons from mining. These are not on sale often and it could be a really long time again before they are on sale.
    To be clear: the cap you can get from evolving is still 25 bombs. BUT you can continue to collect bombs from kaboom past that 25. But the over 25 bombs only come from collecting from the dragons.

I got the dynamite giving dragon back when my mine was closed due to expanding all the way. I had hundreds of dynamite ready to go once they opened the mine again. I thought it was worthwhile.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Yes - the usual price for the 4th nest is 1000 gold.
    Thanks for the information. Just got my 4th nest. Saved 500 gold

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuri1918 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Just got my 4th nest. Saved 500 gold
    Glad I could help! I love my 4 nests - they're the only reason I can get through many of the events these days! Enjoy!

Executive Chef
    Glad I could help! I love my 4 nests - they're the only reason I can get through many of the events these days! Enjoy!
    I went ahead and got the 4th nest also for 500 gold.

To be clear: the cap you can get from evolving is still 25 bombs. BUT you can continue to collect bombs from kaboom past that 25. But the over 25 bombs only come from collecting from the dragons.

I got the dynamite giving dragon back when my mine was closed due to expanding all the way. I had hundreds of dynamite ready to go once they opened the mine again. I thought it was worthwhile.
    Great!

Fashion Designer
    I'm torn between getting a third nest and the gossamer dragon! I don't have enough gold for both. I wish I knew if the dragon was limited or just the sale because that will help make the decision!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567