Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming sale

Rhino Keeper

Upcoming sale

Looks like a nice back to school sale. I'll mainly be going for my last stable upgrade. It'll be my last thing I can do to help my space crunch.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3039.JPG 
Views:	351 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	38027  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-30-17 at 10:24 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    Yea, I'm surprise not many are talking about this sale (like no one...). I'm like super excited for it, since I could finally purchase the 3rd or 4th nests. I don't think they ever had it on sale, so I'm surprise to see it. Glad I was saving my golds for it.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    The 2 dragons look very familiar - but we have so many.... Which ones are they?

Looking forward to the sale by the way, and noticing cheap price on a new diamond too. Trying to ignore the voice in my head saying 'Big closing sale, everything gotta go...'

Fashion Designer
    I'm surprised to see the breeding den on the picture! Every player has this one, so why is that on sale? Can we get a 2nd permanent one soon??? That will be soooo great!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    The 2 dragons look very familiar - but we have so many.... Which ones are they?

Looking forward to the sale by the way, and noticing cheap price on a new diamond too. Trying to ignore the voice in my head saying 'Big closing sale, everything gotta go...'
    The blue one is Apprentice from previous dragon tale and the other yellow one is Teacher dragon from mining.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    The blue one is Apprentice from previous dragon tale and the other yellow one is Teacher dragon from mining.
    Thanks, then I have both. Hard to keep track

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I'm surprised to see the breeding den on the picture! Every player has this one, so why is that on sale? Can we get a 2nd permanent one soon??? That will be soooo great!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Yea, I'm surprise not many are talking about this sale (like no one...). I'm like super excited for it, since I could finally purchase the 3rd or 4th nests. I don't think they ever had it on sale, so I'm surprise to see it. Glad I was saving my golds for it.
    As far as I know I've never seen the nest on sale, so yeah, that is a pity. Already have 4 nests on main account and 3 on second...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Now that you say it, I see it That would indeed be awesome, definitely an instant buy for my main account
    Little bit exciting for my second account, I have 278 gold there. If the original price for this imaginary second den would be 500 gold, a very reasonable price as far as I am concerned, I'd have enough for it to buy it. Fingers crossed

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased my 3rd nest a few weeks ago for 500 gold, so a little bit bummed I didn't wait a while longer... but I'm REALLY excited about the idea of a 2nd permanent breeding den, if at a reasonable price of course.

Farm Supplier
    Im hoping there is a NEW stable increase! Increase to 200 or maybe even unlimited would be in place!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast