• Marine Life (Main Goal) - I Disliked The Prizes

5 17.24%
  • Whale Watching (Side Goal) - I Enjoyed This

18 62.07%
  • Whale Watching (Side Goal) - I Didn't Enjoy This

1 3.45%
  • Whale Watching (Side Goal) - I Didn't Participate

2 6.90%
  • Whale Watching (Side Goal) - I Liked The Prize (Whale Fountain)

19 65.52%
  • Whale Watching (Side Goal) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Whale Fountain)

1 3.45%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

11 37.93%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

17 58.62%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Marine Life - 2017 Aug 29 (POLL ADDED)

I was hoping for back to school goal. Oh well.

Executive Chef

Angry Too much, too soon!!!

I have been thinking about this for a long time now, but with the new goals today, before a new month has even started, I decided to come to the forums and say something.

There have been way too many goals lately and way too many new appliances!!! Both in Bakery Story and in Restaurant Story. I can hardly keep up, I don't have any time to recover and finish building one set of appliances before another set comes out. It's just too much too fast!

I know some people would say then just don't play, but I still enjoy these games and I don't like missing out on any events. I just want them to slow down some! Maybe make a new set of goals every other month, or every 6 weeks, not every 2-3 weeks. It's just too much!!

These games are becoming more and more stressful to play, rather than relaxing. I used to play them to have fun and relax, now it's like a second job. Dragon story is getting pretty bad wit the intensity of all the new goals, events and the weekly point count.

I have already stopped playing several of the S8 games, just because there's not enough time in the day for me to play them all. I still play six of them daily and it feels so hectic that it's actually stressing me out.

Please slow down the pace some, so the games become more enjoyable once again.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have been thinking about this for a long time now, but with the new goals today, before a new month has even started, I decided to come to the forums and say something.

There have been way too many goals lately and way too many new appliances!!! Both in Bakery Story and in Restaurant Story. I can hardly keep up, I don't have any time to recover and finish building one set of appliances before another set comes out. It's just too much too fast!

I know some people would say then just don't play, but I still enjoy these games and I don't like missing out on any events. I just want them to slow down some! Maybe make a new set of goals every other month, or every 6 weeks, not every 2-3 weeks. It's just too much!!

These games are becoming more and more stressful to play, rather than relaxing. I used to play them to have fun and relax, now it's like a second job. Dragon story is getting pretty bad wit the intensity of all the new goals, events and the weekly point count.

I have already stopped playing several of the S8 games, just because there's not enough time in the day for me to play them all. I still play six of them daily and it feels so hectic that it's actually stressing me out.

Please slow down the pace some, so the games become more enjoyable once again.

Thanks.
    No, every other month would make the game too boring especially since they haven't been doing regular non goal related updates.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Wow, lots to comment on!

1) I think s8 is just visiting pixie's places and thinking "hey, that's a good idea!" (Sorry these displays can't join your BS aquarium!)
    2) love the counters!!!
    3) really like the displays, in a this-is-just-pixels-so-i-don't-have-to-worry-about-animal-welfare way
    4) will really work with my zoo restaurant! Yay!
    5) always liked these FS floors
    6) I'm okay with the recipe reuse, if I have to pick between original decor and original recipes, I pick decor. Kind of interesting rethinking of dishes, even if the color's wrong.
    7) yeah, goals are a bit much these days. But playing 3 bakeries & restaurants was my (ridiculous) choice, so I'll just do my best, and not sweat it when I don't make it the whole way.
    8) man, I wish I weren't broke!
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-29-17 at 02:55 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Ok, another sea theme :|
    I'm still doubtful about doing this goal!
    I'm wondering if Storm8 have ever read our numerous complaints about the time between new goals!
    Anyway I've found a solution for myself! As I want to enjoy the game (I really don't like to do it as an exhausting task) and I need some time on my own, I decided to close my restaurant when there's no goal. I still check my RS once per day to send/receive gifts.
    It's a bit weird, but I'm doing it!

Fashion Designer
    Woah this is such a good goal! And yay for new items!

Executive Chef
    Another under the sea theme, LOL! I was hoping for Autumn instead but it's all good.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Does anyone here play the other Story games? I'm noticing that are updates lately are recycled from the other games. This week's wallpaper and floor tile are both from Fashion Story.

Quote Originally Posted by adesha View Post
    Does anyone here play the other Story games? I'm noticing that are updates lately are recycled from the other games. This week's wallpaper and floor tile are both from Fashion Story.
    They've been doing this for a few months now, with Restaurant Story items for Bakery Story and vice versa. I don't play Fashion Story though. I actually thought this update was original.. Until I saw your post xD
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh goodie, new goal! But man, I wish they started it after BS one is done though. Majority of us play both games so it is rather stressful to keep up with both games at the same time (what with S8 introducing side goals too) and still have a life.

Loving the counters and wallpaper! First time for me to have 3 different and new counters in a goal and they look pretty too! The Porpoise Juggling looks fun! I wonder what are the rest of the prizes. I have too many locked items that I can't tell, lol. I think the Whale Fountain is the final prize? which will be awesome!

I do agree that the appliance name should reflect the recipes at least. Maybe they should rename it to Seaweed-nator. lol I'm okay with recycled recipes anyhow

Still, thanks for the new goal S8, and the other players who posted pictures!
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 08-30-17 at 02:48 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast