Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Electoucan - 2017 Aug 29

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirio819 View Post
    Nosotros pusimos a la pantera ⚡️Y el  Y nos dieron la oveja  ⚡️
    ?Puedes usar Google translate?

Banned
    No Toucan and no paper Dragon for me. Womp, womp.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
    For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.
    Riannon, please keep us updated.
    Hi, as my Sheepdog was already hatched in my habitat it just skipped past that act for me so I didn't have to re-breed/hatch another 👍🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rlannon View Post
    Hi, as my Sheepdog was already hatched in my habitat it just skipped past that act for me so I didn't have to re-breed/hatch another ����
    Good news! Thanks for letting us know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
    For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.
    Riannon, please keep us updated.
    3 of us have confirmed that an already hatched Sheepdog is accepted for the "Hatch a Sheepdog" task in the King Barkthur SB thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234