Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Electoucan - 2017 Aug 29

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    It's an exact replica of the tidal tucan. Once again, there's a lack of imagination and originality.
    What is with FFS and Toucans? There are so many bird species in the world. I'm watching a show right now about Australian galahs, beautiful pink and gray birds. Another gorgeous bird is the Lilac-breasted Roller. The could make dozens of different color parrots.

Farm Supplier
    I bred porkupine + thunderhawk and got a 6 hour breed time. What could this possibly be, can't find it on any of the lists.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    I bred porkupine + thunderhawk and got a 6 hour breed time. What could this possibly be, can't find it on any of the lists.
    It's the new Sheepdog, you need it for the story book event.

Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    It's the new Sheepdog, you need it for the story book event.
    So if I've already hatched this sheepdog (trying to get Electoucan) and it's currently in a habitat, will that register as part of that chapter when I reach it or will I have to breed and hatch again?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rlannon View Post
    So if I've already hatched this sheepdog (trying to get Electoucan) and it's currently in a habitat, will that register as part of that chapter when I reach it or will I have to breed and hatch again?
    I think you have to hatch it from the nest to complete the act. See the story book thread to confirm, coz I think someone said to leave it in the nest until the act comes up to hatch one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rlannon View Post
    The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
    For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.
    Riannon, please keep us updated.

I just put the egg in the nest I got this with Ancient Sloth and Electric Leppard on the first breeding of those two. I tried other cobos but that one worked. In the breeding pen I put Electric Leppard first. Hope this will help.

Actually I made a mistake it wasn't Ancient Sloth it was Grassquatch. They look so much alike I get confused. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The general rule is that you have to wait to hatch it until the SB requests it, but in one of the previous SB it registered just for being in a habitat. Can't remember which animal (Hottweiler maybe?). Since you already have it in your habitat hopefully that will be the case this time.
    For everyone else, if I breed one I'm not going to chance hatching it until someone confirms that's the case this time.
    Riannon, please keep us updated.
    Will do 👍🏻

New Resident

Exclamation No entendemos Nada de Ingl

Nosotros pusimos a la pantera ⚡️Y el  Y nos dieron la oveja  ⚡️

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast