Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decorating For Fall

Fashion Designer
    If you want to decorate with something, do it! I promise that on your deathbed. You won't say, "I wish that, back in 2017, I'd waited a few more weeks to decorate my cartoon bakery with fall trees."

Follow your bliss. ��

A lot of my neighbors have started adding fall things and redecorating. One leaves Halloween & Christmas up, together, all year.

September is good to do fall. October 1, Halloween. November 1, Thanksgiving. Day after Thanksgivibg, Christmas. That's how I do the house.��

Executive Chef
    Go for it. I decorated for Christmas in my Restaurant (in RS). Might change it to Halloween if there's a sale next month

Farm Supplier
    The fun part of BS is that you can have Christmas in July if you want. NO RULES. Whatever works for you, ������

Fashion Designer
    I have fall up now! And a little section for halloween! I think you can do whatever you want even if it's not in season

Farm Supplier
    Dang, I should really start decorating but I'm a little low on coins right now since I just expanded.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I've redone my place in Autumn since last week, also I agree with Pixie about a rain theme but I would like a dark rainy theme...

No whimsical or cartoony thing.

I wish once a quarter we would have sales on expansion (coins & gem) otherwise I could fit more Autumn stuff I have in storage.
    I love the idea of a dark rainy theme. And I've been hoping and praying for them to do an expansion sale and a better gem sale for YEARS. I've almost given up. Almost. lol Come on S8, pretty please with caramel and crumbled praline on top!!

Rhino Keeper
    Will we get a sale this year with old fall items & crates from the past years, like we got it last year? I'd like to buy some fall tables & chairs and decor, cos I didn't have enough gems to get it last year :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12