Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Double-Dye Dragon Tournament (Rainbow, black) 8/29/17

Fashion Designer
    Somewhat surprised that I was stuck on Glimmer, thought it was a fluke. Anyways, got pass it with Lil Hero - bB. I still don't have Diamond, therefore I threw in highest level randoms.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Executive Chef
    Completed the tourney, listing on page 2 (: ★ initially thought of synchronising last 4 with chapter 10: fight 4 battles but missed lol ★

Best of luck for those who are battling ★ you're almost there (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    Just won Warrior Queen with Protector lv9 :-)

Fashion Designer
    I spent almost two days on Berserker. That is ridiculous. Just used an Ultimate which I have never, ever done before. But, I had to move on because of the Tales. All I need to do to finish the Tales is win the 4 battles in Ch. 10, and time is running out. After dumping all that food into Creator and Protector, I am not letting the Tales go over one stupid battle.

The Ultimate animation is very satisfying, but 30 gold is WAAAAY overpriced. It might be a minor expenditure for those who have GPDs, but lots of players don't have any. For those players (like me), spending 30 gold on one battle round is a big deal.

I think once this Tales and tourney is over I'll be taking a long vacation from the game. It's just not fun anymore.

Addition: after thoroughly checking out my game, I think I'll craft Magpie (140 Feathers collected right now) and then be done for a while. I need a break.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-03-17 at 02:13 PM.

I've been stuck on Berserker for 2 days as well and I have tried everyone's suggestions. Not holding out hope of finishing. Seems like they are making everything more and more difficult. It's just not as fun to play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I've been stuck on Berserker for 2 days as well and I have tried everyone's suggestions. Not holding out hope of finishing. Seems like they are making everything more and more difficult. It's just not as fun to play anymore.
    I hear you. I was on it for over 3 days and finally used ultimate to move on with tales too.
    Good luck 😉

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    Help-having issues with Prism. Lost to Mithril, metal diamond and fire. Any suggestions?
    Not sure if you're still stuck, but I just beat it with Polynesian 15 bB. Good luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    I beat glasswing with lost love 13 Mbb I'm so happy
    Oh, thanks a lot, I've just used your suggestion, - and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Not sure if you're still stuck, but I just beat it with Polynesian 15 bB. Good luck~
    I just beat prism with chronicler if it helps

Now stuck on glasswing

Executive Chef
    I'm still just chipping away. My rainbow sentinel 12 has done most of the work, level 15 guilded knight and 15 Diamond are picking up anything RS isn't. Berserker was a major jerk- spend near 2 days on it. Soccer 12 finally took him down. Wreath was my last dragon and I used king 12. I have a bit to go so I will be checking in every hour. Besides berserker I've been doing ok, knock on wood. 3 tries has been the most besides that hell dragon. I've recently been quitting early in the tournaments when I get stuck for days and days on some teenage level 6 snotty nosed brat who won't go down. It's nice to actually see the final day of one.
    I'm sorry to all who have been kicked around in this tournament, good luck to everyone chugging along and lastly congrats to all who have their new dragon cooking on their nests or in a habitat already.
    Jen

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast