Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Double-Dye Dragon Tournament (Rainbow, black) 8/29/17

Rhino Keeper
    After at least 7 attempts against Warrior Queen, I finally got her with Forgefather x.X

Rhino Keeper
    Over 36 hours stuck on Berserker, think I'll give up on this tournament with two other level 20 Champs still ahead.
    Spa line is huge as I'm only replenishing my level 15 Diamond (leveled her up from 10 to 15 just to try pass this dragon) I think she lost 7 or 8 times..!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Over 36 hours stuck on Berserker, think I'll give up on this tournament with two other level 20 Champs still ahead.
    Spa line is huge as I'm only replenishing my level 15 Diamond (leveled her up from 10 to 15 just to try pass this dragon) I think she lost 7 or 8 times..!
    My level 15 Passion KO it with M. Good Luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    dragonwhispereri, understand on the limited time and the growing spa line. There was once players used level 1 fires, air and water to get through. It's a use and throw concept, eliminating need for spa. Can try that, good luck (: ★
    Thanks for the suggestion. Hatched fire but unfortunately didn't work.
    On day 3 now with berserker and doesn't look like it can be done without gold or quitting

Thanks drogon, but passion is one I don't have

Executive Chef
    Finished the tourney but have been sick so I forgot to finish posting results

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    My level 15 Passion KO it with M. Good Luck~
    Unfortunately, I don't have Passion

Executive Chef
    Warrior Queen cleared with ★ baby fire ★ // sweet (:

I know it's said over and over that 'nothing changes' with regard to odds of winning during these tournaments yet time after time I get stuck for DAYS. (Never an issue with normal battles). This time it's round 16-Sentinel 17. It's so far beyond ridiculous that I don't even know what to say anymore.
    I NEVER expect to win these things even tho there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't win. I so rarely even come within striking distance-- I typically don't bother.
    So now I'm faced with not finishing Tales or ultimating a round I should have won at least 2 days ago. I don't use ultimates as a rule and I'd never even consider it 20 rounds from the end!
    Not sure I have an actual point to make other than ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm a he, lol, but yes I am leaning towards my single color dragons more when it comes to champs as opposed to using diamond types.
    Oops sorry for mix up, and hi there (: ★

Btw I still couldn't understand how the battles work (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 09-02-17 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Algo is stopping me on Rainbows End, keep doing the highest odds dragons and I have plenty of them and keep getting the same 1/8th left losses, means the computer program is stopping me. I hate that...I should not lose 6-8 times on one opponent, it is a waste of time and annoying.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast