Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Double-Dye Dragon Tournament (Rainbow, black) 8/29/17

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on Bejerker. Not going to ultimate. Spent way too much gold this past week. Stopped doing the tales after the first dragon so luckily that's not an issue. Good luck to those still battling and congrats to those who've finished!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I just beat prism with chronicler if it helps
    Now stuck on glasswing
    I beat Glasswing with Delver L12 bbb. Surprised me because I just tried him at random after about 8 losses.

Rhino Keeper
    Chances look really slim to finish this one with a little over 12 hours to go and 8 more dragons to fight. I really dislike the 36 rounds. I remember when it was just 12 to 18 rounds in a weekend. Hard to do Labor Day activities and play these games. Oh, well. Got stuck on Berserker and Warrior Queen for too long and needed to use my gold to upgrade the dragon storage and Try to advance through Tales but even that is hard with the Tales battle requirements. Would rather have just two events at max going on at one time. That is why I deleted Fantasy
    Forest besides the games using up too much of my memory on a limited device.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    The egg really doesn't match the dragon.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-144924.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	38159

Farm Supplier
    A gift from the battle Gods. Metal 15 took down Glasswing. Guess I paid my dues withe extended failures on Berserker AND Warrior Queen��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mylilstina View Post
    A gift from the battle Gods. Metal 15 took down Glasswing. Guess I paid my dues withe extended failures on Berserker AND Warrior Queen��
    Finally finished with a few hours to spare. Now to catch up on the Tales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylilstina View Post
    Same for me so maybe there is still hope. Glasswing is my next opponent too so hopefully I can also use Metal. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Just got to the Pokey round and realized he's an odd duck in this tourney. All the other dragons (besides some of the Champs) were rainbow hybrids. I love Pokey, he's one of my favorite dragons, but have always wondered why he's NOT a rainbow hybrid? It seems very fitting, and much better than his boring yellow/blue/green typing. And, he should have been called the Quilled Dragon, as well.

Anyhoo, we are down to the wire now. I've got 3+ hours and 2 dragons left. It will be a close one. Might have to use a gold or two to speed the last bit of the last arena cool down timer.

Good luck to everyone still battling!

Edit: Aahh. There are only 31 rainbow/rainbow hybrids. Seems like more than that for some reason. Maybe because several of them are eye-wateringly bright?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    The egg really doesn't match the dragon.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170904-144924.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	38159
    Yeah, it seems like not a lot of thought and effort goes into these recolors. It's disappointing.
    But, all things considered, I'd rather have an attractive recolored dragon than something like Galleon or the Hot-air balloon dragon. With over 800 dragons, they must be running out of ideas.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yeah, it seems like not a lot of thought and effort goes into these recolors. It's disappointing.
    But, all things considered, I'd rather have an attractive recolored dragon than something like Galleon or the Hot-air balloon dragon. With over 800 dragons, they must be running out of ideas.
    So true. I thought I was the only one who thought Galleon and Hot-air were ugly dragons. However I do like the design of the Double-dye. It's just the egg that looks mismatched. It looks like it should've been used for Tropic Tide which, by the way, should've been a Tropic type instead of a Rainbow type.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast