Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gossamer Dragon (diamond) August 29 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I looked at where I got the description and it says limited but I have a feeling that it will be permanent like Diamond Horn and Ridgeback.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    lovely ! i think i will buy it direct can't stand the 20h magic fails
    besides i have so many golds i can afford it
    I'm thinking of buying it as well - so many fails with long times. Crossing my fingers for a diamond temple sale, I have great luck when that is active.

Fashion Designer
    Was saving my gold for a gold producing dragon which will probably go on sale once I purchase this dragon but I haven't had much luck breeding diamond hybrids except Crusader and as others have said it is a good price so I guess I'll be purchasing this beauty

Fashion Designer
    Price is very good but how often are you using a purple/diamond in any tournaments? I dont know if it has importance enough to spend 700 on it. But for sure the price is solid.

Executive Chef
    I think that limited is for the sale price. Diamond Horn and Ridgeback were "limited" as well but are still available, just at full price.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone bred this beautiful dragon yet? If so, who were the proud parents? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Two magic fails so far.

I'll usually keep them for bingo feeding tasks and then evolve during LB/WE for the points - 20 hours works out well for those.

Still trying to get my gossamer dragon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I think that limited is for the sale price. Diamond Horn and Ridgeback were "limited" as well but are still available, just at full price.
    No, the limited tag is because it's limited. They did a limited Legendary type in Fantasy Forest Story a week ago as well. Only around for a week. There was no such tag on Diamond Horn. Though admittedly I wasn't around for Ridgeback...

Executive Chef
    I bought the dragon to save myself the agony of getting magics (:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast