Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gossamer Dragon (diamond) August 29 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Gossamer is still in the market, just not on sale.
    I saw that and I am not impressed at all!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I also saw it for 1400 gold - strange for a diamond hybrid. I don't think I ever seen a regular diamond hybrid for less than 2000 gold normal priced.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Everything is just sunshine and rainbows for players in S8land!!!
    When I think of storm8 these days, I think of the movie "Dr. Strangelove" with the guy riding the atom bomb to the ground. Wha hoooo! Down we go!

Fashion Designer
    I gave up on getting this one been trying with both nests since it came out all ive gotten is 20 hours. 2 nest 20 hours. It bull. I've given up.

Gossamer dragon!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I gave up on getting this one been trying with both nests since it came out all ive gotten is 20 hours. 2 nest 20 hours. It bull. I've given up.
    I just got this today! I bred my level 12 diamond dragon and my level 4 druid dragon!! 38 hours!

I just got this today! I bred my level 12 diamond dragon and my level 4 druid dragon!! 38 hours!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten6161 View Post
    I just got this today! I bred my level 12 diamond dragon and my level 4 druid dragon!! 38 hours!!
    ????? Are you sure that's not a Quetzal you have on your nest ???? I don't see any possibilities for a 38hr dragon with Druid and Diamond. Plus Gossamer has purple in it. Druid's a yellow/green.

Just got Gossamer on my nest with Saturn (for bingo) and Infinity... was not expecting it. I assumed it would be a Quasar and didn't look up possibilities 😊 Super happy

Executive Chef
    OMG! I just got this doing the dragon tales event! It said breed the dark omen with something. I used a diamond because, why not?! And I get this. After WEEKS of keeping my den filled with two Anubis dragon.

Yay!

Banned
    Got Gossamer with Dark Angel/Illusion then a few minutes later I got Diamond Horn with Infinity/Illusion, lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast