Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gossamer Dragon (diamond) August 29 2017

Banned
    Can we please get the diamond habitats upgradable to hold 5 dragons? 6x4=24 and there are now 25 diamond dragons. All this is getting way to far out of hand. 4 nests and all 4 and 5 dragon habitats and I can't hatch 1 dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Any confirmation on whether it's the dragon that's limited or just the sale??
    Anyone?? Mods? I have some decisions to make before the sale ends tomorrow but I need all info before I make decisions😬

Fashion Designer
    I just had a bingo task to breed with an Artemis dragon and realized Diamond X Artemis is a good combo to try for Gossamer. No Magics. The two common fails are only 7 and 8 hours. Achilles is also a possible outcome, so that's nice. The worst outcome is another Artemis, which is 13 hours. Eh, but that could be a lot worse.
    Then, besides Anubis and Gossamer, the only other possible outcome is Fates, at 5 hrs. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I just had a bingo task to breed with an Artemis dragon and realized Diamond X Artemis is a good combo to try for Gossamer. No Magics. The two common fails are only 7 and 8 hours. Achilles is also a possible outcome, so that's nice. The worst outcome is another Artemis, which is 13 hours. Eh, but that could be a lot worse.
    Then, besides Anubis and Gossamer, the only other possible outcome is Fates, at 5 hrs. Not bad at all.
    Yes this is a great combo. I've been breeding with Anubis and Olympus which gives the same results. No Gossamer for me yet, but I did just breed my 2nd Achilles! Good luck to you!

Executive Chef
    i bought gossamer and i just bred it trying for diamond horn ! (sigh)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I bit the bullet and bought Gossamer as none of the moderators would answer the question of how long it is available for. I shall be a it cross tomorrow if it is still there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I bit the bullet and bought Gossamer as none of the moderators would answer the question of how long it is available for. I shall be a it cross tomorrow if it is still there!
    Same!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember ever seeing a diamond hybrid that was actually limited - only their sales. I'll be very surprised if it's not available still.

Host(ess)
    Tch. I stand corrected. But there is nothing okay with remaining silent about this. Because of this I might lose the tales.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Gossamer is still in the market, just not on sale.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast