View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked it!

17 45.95%
  • I did not like it!

12 32.43%
  • I did not participate

2 5.41%
  • I could not finish in time

12 32.43%
  • Creator Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Protector Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Transformation Dragon

17 45.95%
  • Leaf Dragon

12 32.43%
  • Swan Tile

4 10.81%
  • Lotus Candle

10 27.03%
  • Gold Candle Snuffer

2 5.41%
  • Elephant Statue

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Cosmic Karma **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Are we twins?
    Possibly
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Really liking all these cosmic types but since storm 8 won't give us anywhere to put them and hatching anything is still out of the question looks like I'm banned from playing this one too. Thanks storm

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I just do straight up Air + Forest for these commons - the worst fail is 18 hours (super rare). My first try, 4 hour Loch Ness fail......
    Maybe this is the simplest way indeed! I ve just tried fruitful with cactus and got 18hrs
    Does anybody know how long should be the breeding time for Leaf dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Maybe this is the simplest way indeed! I ve just tried fruitful with cactus and got 18hrs
    Does anybody know how long should be the breeding time for Leaf dragon?
    6h (it is in post#1 )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    After considering this a while, I'm going to get the first dragon and just collect the deco for the rest of the event. I don't like the dragons all that much but those lotus candle thingies and swan tiles, oh my

Also stocking up my food supplies, maybe I'll finally reach one million apples. Yeah, that'd be great. I've been stuck on less than a half of that for way too long now, because these events and new dragons just keep coming.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I appreciate your advice but it's not easy for me to do things 'half-way' - I don't mean that to sound rude. I'm very all or nothing, probably a bit OCD to be honest. That's the main fuel for my distress now; I play this game every waking minute, even at work so to lose when I did everything I could (except spend gold) really makes me mad.
    You need to consider playing Bingo for the Boost prizes. The few of us who got Moonrise managed to minimised gold used by using bingo boosts. I had about 2200 moondrops when I got a 12hr on the Breeding Den with 26 hrs left.
    I used 25 golds, 6 x10 farm boosts, 1 x10 Breeding boost, 2 x10 hatching boost & 1 x10 eVo boost in the 13.5 hrs left after speed hatchingTwilight-Rose egg. I have 3 nests, 1BD, 1eVo, 7 farms and only the 10 moondrops/4hr medallion. I reached 3827 with 30 min. left.
    Last edited by retseho; 08-25-17 at 05:31 PM.

Banned
    Must admit, that I wouldn't have got Moonrise either if I hadn't used the Bingo Boosts, finished on 3800 and went to bed.

I just like the swan but it already seems hard

Fashion Designer
    First dragon and pass on the rest.. 350k food is too much to spend.

Banned
    If they are going to continue with these ridiculous requirements, they should put the prize dragons on sale... or a large amount of event currency. At a reasonable price. They are obviously hurting bigtime for cash flow from this game. They are doing nothing but driving players away. Most of the people I know who played quit ages ago due to the ridiculous way things are coded. More recently, they've left due to the unrealistic requirements on tournaments, LB's and now, finally desecrated, world events.

This game was thriving a couple years ago. Players were happy. They could realistically acquire GPD's and GPD's were put on sale occasionally. Requirements were obtainable with dedication. Now they aren't.

Everyone realizes the game needs income. If they want to save this game there needs to be some sort of balance. They don't seem to understand the meaning of what it is to be in the microtransaction realm of games. This isn't SW Galaxy of Heroes with a strong franchise behind the game. Clash of Clans was one of the biggest mobile game financial successes of all time and you didn't have to spend money at all to advance or acquire anything... but people did. Why? Because it was a great game... and FAIR. I don't know anyone who is going to buy random dragons for $20-$30 unless it's an extremely rare or useful dragon. They are worth a few dollars at best.

They need to reassess the value of the things they are putting on sale and they need to put an end to the ridiculous requirements and non-stop events. They are only catering to whales and those with a bit of an obsession at this point. A happy player base means income. A happy player base is made through reasonable requirements, a bit of a break between events and reasonably priced game assets.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 08-25-17 at 05:19 PM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast