View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked it!

17 45.95%
  • I did not like it!

12 32.43%
  • I did not participate

2 5.41%
  • I could not finish in time

12 32.43%
  • Creator Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Protector Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Transformation Dragon

17 45.95%
  • Leaf Dragon

12 32.43%
  • Swan Tile

4 10.81%
  • Lotus Candle

10 27.03%
  • Gold Candle Snuffer

2 5.41%
  • Elephant Statue

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Cosmic Karma **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I made it till Protector and I'm super thrilled with myself since this is the furthest I've gotten in all tales, save one.

New Resident
    So I am on level 49 in the game. I have reached Chapter 9 of 10 - Act 4 of 4 and it tells me to raiser your creator dragon to level 11. However, when I look at creator it indicates it is maxed at level 10...what to do now. I don't want to fail!!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by a1justfun View Post
    So I am on level 49 in the game. I have reached Chapter 9 of 10 - Act 4 of 4 and it tells me to raiser your creator dragon to level 11. However, when I look at creator it indicates it is maxed at level 10...what to do now. I don't want to fail!!
    Buy a Noble Crystal from the Market for 500,000 coins and place it on your island. It'll allow you to raise dragons beyond level 10.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Buy a Noble Crystal from the Market for 500,000 coins and place it on your island. It'll allow you to raise dragons beyond level 10.
    That sucks because I don't have that many coins right now!!

Fashion Designer
    112 gold used...Eh...probably the most gold I spent on a DT..., but then again I started 3 days late since I wasn't planning to participate (I accidentally bred a leaf dragon, so I thought might as well do it since I had everything including apples. Not a very wise choice, now seeing how much gold I used.)
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    I used some gold as well, but I can't remember how much. Maybe about 150 or so. But I figure that got me to the end to get the Transformation Dragon *and* whatever i decide to use my wish or token or whatever it is. Do people recommend getting the blue dragon or the 15 tickets towards crafting another dragon? I don't want food boosts. if I get 15 more tickets, I can almost craft one of the crafting dragons, but not quite.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I used some gold as well, but I can't remember how much. Maybe about 150 or so. But I figure that got me to the end to get the Transformation Dragon *and* whatever i decide to use my wish or token or whatever it is. Do people recommend getting the blue dragon or the 15 tickets towards crafting another dragon? I don't want food boosts. if I get 15 more tickets, I can almost craft one of the crafting dragons, but not quite.
    At first I thought the Blue dragon you're talking about was the Starry Night, but then I searched it up, it's the Creation dragon. Honestly, I think it look best at its epic form. It's one of the very few who looks like a actual dragon, but as for me, I'm still working on the Gold Horizon dragon, so I'll save my tickets for that. I don't know how ppl do BINGOS so easily and able to get tickets, but I find it hard to even reach the top.

Not a happy camper right now. Yesterday I worked hard to complete the tale before it ended. Spend gold to get past some of the battles and got the last dragon 3 hours before it ended. Get on this morning and find out that the dragon is gone. Can someone help me on how to get this problem fixed? Yes I have done a restart and still no dragon. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by momofgiants View Post
    Not a happy camper right now. Yesterday I worked hard to complete the tale before it ended. Spend gold to get past some of the battles and got the last dragon 3 hours before it ended. Get on this morning and find out that the dragon is gone. Can someone help me on how to get this problem fixed? Yes I have done a restart and still no dragon. Thanks.
    Submit a report to support. They should be able to help you with that.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Well, I don't know if anyone will see this now that the tales are over. But ...
    I was waiting during the tales to craft my Night Imp in order to keep my spell shop open. I decided to craft that after the statue while I was battling. Night Imp stayed in the shop for a bit while when nests were occupied. Just moved it and was going to use my token. Come to find I don't have the token anymore because I sold the statue.

I know I received the token originally. I didn't think selling the statue would set it back. Is that how it's supposed to work?