View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked it!

17 45.95%
  • I did not like it!

12 32.43%
  • I did not participate

2 5.41%
  • I could not finish in time

12 32.43%
  • Creator Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Protector Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Transformation Dragon

17 45.95%
  • Leaf Dragon

12 32.43%
  • Swan Tile

4 10.81%
  • Lotus Candle

10 27.03%
  • Gold Candle Snuffer

2 5.41%
  • Elephant Statue

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Cosmic Karma **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I have to say that the Protector gave me a pleasant surprise at the start of Chapter 9. I raised it all the way to level 12 while I finished that darned Tournament. Then I fought it with two dragons that I'd never have picked it to go against: A level 12 Illusion (black-purple), and a Level 10 Ninja (Champion) It took the Illusion with a mB, and the Ninja with a M.

I hope his luck, and yours holds out and you breeze through them.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    Playing catch up ! Finished tournament last night to avoid battles in ch 8 then forgot to hatch the protector dragon as soon as I finished that .....oh well will see how it goes ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I think the Boosted Breeding is going to work against you. Might consider the 50 bars to skip that dragon for now, and keep trying for it if you wish to finish the Tales. Worst case, another 70 bars for the other tasks where it's needed.

Protector Dragon is not that great, IMO. It's blue element really compromises it for the sake of the current tournament.

I got 3 of my Leaf Dragons by breeding level 4 Air and Forest dragons. Pretend that you really need a Fruitful...That seems to help. -_-
    Thanks for the tips... I ended up spending the 50 gold as I really want Protector and with ANOTHER 10hr breeding time I realized I would never get to her in the one and a half day I have left otherwise... so goodbye 50 gold I believe this is the third time in maybe the last 6 or 7 Dragon tales that I have to spend gold to skip the "breed a [common dragon]" task. Starting to think the game developers just know it's easy to dupe me into spending gold..! this way I'll never build up a big gold supply

Fashion Designer
    Breeding Creator with Black Diamond resulted in an Ambassador.
    Now on chapter 8, first act completed. Protector is now evolving to level 7. I will evolve it to epic before I battle with it, so will probably be a bit behind today. Got enough time to catch up. Maybe I get to finish the tournament before that, will see.
    Creator is now questing, need another 6 jade lotus petals, including the one for chapter 9. No worries
    Going to breed Creator and Leaf as soon as Creator is back from questing.

Executive Chef
    Crafting my sniffer on chapter 9 now. I had leveled protector up to a 12 yesterday for the battles in this chapter. She beat a gadget and wooden to get past the first act. I was surprised! Glad I finished the tourney yesterday.

Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    6h (it is in post#1 )
    I use forest & air but got it after 3days of trying got nythms 3 times

I also raised Protector to 12 and started Chapter 9. Lost against a Level 3 Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Boosted breed Creator and Leaf 4 hours = Firegrass... Seriously?
    Sped up the breed and send Creator questing again.

Rhino Keeper
    Cactus and creator got me 4 hours, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Try closing game and reopen .....might register then ......
    I gave up and crafted a second Swan Tile. Placing it worked but cost me time as I had to quest first.