View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked it!

17 45.95%
  • I did not like it!

12 32.43%
  • I did not participate

2 5.41%
  • I could not finish in time

12 32.43%
  • Creator Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Protector Dragon

18 48.65%
  • Transformation Dragon

17 45.95%
  • Leaf Dragon

12 32.43%
  • Swan Tile

4 10.81%
  • Lotus Candle

10 27.03%
  • Gold Candle Snuffer

2 5.41%
  • Elephant Statue

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Cosmic Karma **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I agree with Hartoled about breeding Volt.

As to the elephant statue, you'll notice they try to avoid anything directly religious. For instance, we get "Holiday trees" not Christmas trees. They do a good job of including themes around events that are happening somewhere - for instance last week's WE about cosmic stuff with a Radiant (like the sun) and Moonrise dragons - referred to the eclipse. I'm not surprised they would give us a statue of Ganesh without calling it that. They give homage to various holidays/events without being direct about it.
    Thanks for the info.. I see they have named the dragons creator and protector and transformation.. The moment I hatch them I am going to name them Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.. It is interesting that to get creation dragon we have to unite the elephant statue and transformation dragon (father and son).. I also like the transformation dragon's blue color and snakelike appearance..
    However in Bakery story the statue is named Ganesha statue..

Rhino Keeper
    Level 66, chapter 2:
    1: feed any dragon 8 times
    2: plant 2 pumpwings
    3: feed a red type dragon 3 times
    4: start crafing the creator dragon

Got a leaf dragon egg on the first try in my #1 island, in my level 66 island I hope to get one in 6 hours, that would be the second try. Breeding air and forest on both islands.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Food Requirements = 346,680
    Creator = 234,975
    Protector = 110,460
    Leaf = 1,245

Questing
    - Creator is going to be BUSY
    Jade Lotus Petals = 14
    Wax Swans = 10

This assumes that we can get by with just 1 Lotus Candle if we actually need 2 due to the word "another", then add 3 more wax swans to the number above.

We also need 1 small BLUE gem and 3 Spell Scrolls for the Elephant Statue
    I suppose, according to and in line with previous tales, you'll have to craft two lotus candles, which indeed means you'll need 13 wax swans.
    I just ran through all acts to determine how much extra questing I'll have to do to obtain all pieces needed. The answer: 10 times picking petals and 11 times beeswax bounty. That is a staggering 58 hours non-stop questing. Again.

I couldn't help noticing that, except for some minor changes, the acts are practically the same as earlier tales, only names have been changed. Clearly S8 is either getting out of inspiration or they simply become lazy

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Leaf egg? I think I have it but would like to confirm! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Leaf egg? I think I have it but would like to confirm! Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1836.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	37985
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1836.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	37985
    Thank you! I did get it!

Rhino Keeper
    So frustrated with the breeding requirements for the tales...so far 2 18 hour nymph fails, 2 fruitful fails, 1 Island and a Druid. I don't mind working for completion but I hate events that require random luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Really liking all these cosmic types but since storm 8 won't give us anywhere to put them and hatching anything is still out of the question looks like I'm banned from playing this one too. Thanks storm
    I'm right with you, The1stCaretaker! This is the first DT I've ever sat out since I started playing, but no land for more habitats! Very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I haven't been on recently either and for similar reasons. I get so upset and it's hard to casually chat about anything anymore. It's nice that you are attempting to be positive for others. I think there is value to being honest about the nonsense that's occurring as well. It's always nice to know you are not alone and being validated is huge!!
    I once again will attempt this event. I have such little food that I need to try to get that up prior to starting. I won't **** myself for any dragon any longer, especially when it will most likely be available to us in some fashion down the road. Lessons learned.
    Will see how far I get. What saddens me the most is the more unreachable these events become the less it bothers me when I can't finish. I was a super collector of beautiful beasts. Now I just try to keep food churning out, send gold to my 3 rockstar nbrs and wait for land and or sanity to return to my beloved game.

I think I've bred this new needed leaf dragon. It's not an egg I recognize and it was 6 hrs. I will let it sit on the nest or is it the same dragon needed for the quests? Do we need to breed this guy twice??

Good luck to all attempting this. Good seeing you amerirish!
    Hi Jen! It's great to see you on here! Not playing much since I'm totally landlocked & not on here often Take care & good luck to all playing this DT!

Farm Supplier
    Got leaf dragon using air and forest ( I always use lower level dragons and have been successful till now).

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast