Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stormie

Stormie

Stormie's bakery is a disgrace LOL

He should be setting a good example. It looks like a junk store. Spoiled food, mismatched decorations and not pleasant to visit. He should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Stormie's bakery is a disgrace LOL

He should be setting a good example. It looks like a junk store. Spoiled food, mismatched decorations and not pleasant to visit. He should be ashamed.
    Lol this is the best comment. It would be nice to see Stormie's place redecorated for fall next month and making some of the newer recipes.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Is there a benefit to visiting Stormie? I never do since he's a computer. I do agree that he could work a little on that place, hahaha.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Is there a benefit to visiting Stormie? I never do since he's a computer. I do agree that he could work a little on that place, hahaha.
    Tipping at Stormie's Store can help raise your star rating, and get you a bonus (usually a small number of coins or amount of exp) for visiting your neighbor

Hopefully Stormie comes back from vacation soon
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    I agree! If he is our leader neighbor what a joke!

stormie should give us a gift daily. send us back whatever gift we sent stormie that day.

I stopped playing for a year and I think Stormie's bakery is the same as the last time I logged in 2016. Seriously Storm8, Stormie is supposed to showcase your newest designs and make us visualize what they could look like, so we want to buy them. Why would you not invest 15 min per month decorating it? Boggles the mind.

Stormie's decor

Am i the only one that visits stormie? Please someone redecorate!

Rhino Keeper
    You're not. I think Stormie should redecorate, too. They used to always redecorate with the new stuff...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast