Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Peridot Pony - 2017 Aug 25

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    I am very happy with the well design pony but this is the 8th pony

I hopefully there is a EARTH/birthstone to complete the 6 basic elements

I can only pin or hope on the last 4 remaining pony

can we have like a birthstone habitat like nature/birthstone for 250 gems sales when the specify ponies is appearing same for the zodiac habitats it will be great if this still allow

good luck to all trying/battling for pony
    I think they will put an earth element on the Topaz Pony, only one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Haha! I knew her legs looked a bit off and that's why- asparagus legs!!
    They look delicious!

Fashion Designer
    I am very happy with the well design pony but this is the 8th pony

I hopefully there is a EARTH/birthstone to complete the 6 basic elements

I can only pin or hope on the last 4 remaining pony

can we have like a birthstone habitat like nature/birthstone for 250 gems sales when the specify ponies is appearing same for the zodiac habitats it will be great if this still allow

good luck to all trying/battling for pony
    I would think that after 8 BS Ponys that all 12 birthstones will be ponys. I thought the 4 Dawns habitats were for the birthstone ponys but maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part.

Thank you Eluzyion for adding the weakness chart to your 1st post. Now I have to find a way to save it for next time.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-26-17 at 07:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I would think that after 8 BS Ponys that all 12 birthstones will be ponys. I thought the 4 Dawns habitats were for the birthstone ponys but maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part.

Thank you Eluzyion for adding the weakness chart to your 1st post. Now I have to find a way to save it for next time.
    Can you take a screen shot or two? That is what I've done on my iPad. It's saved in my picture file.

And may I add my thanks as well. Only thing I would add is the elements of fighters not in the market, like Big Bad, Alice, etc. Since I don't have those I have to guess for a substitute.

The Birthstone Dawn habitats were on sale the first months, one at a time. Unfortunately none of them takes the earth element so a pony with earth looks doubtful. If I remember correctly it was stated they would all be ponies.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 08-26-17 at 07:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post

All birthstone pony is lacking of earth/birthstone to complete ALL basic elements

in the past of zodiac animals launch, if the zodiac habitat which you now see 400gems when the zodiac animal came there is like a sale for the day of event like 200gems

Birthstone habitat use to have 250gems sale but it just stop suddenly when all 4 habitats is on 250gems sale. After that week none of it is on sale

Fashion Designer
    All birthstone pony is lacking of earth/birthstone to complete ALL basic elements

in the past of zodiac animals launch, if the zodiac habitat which you now see 400gems when the zodiac animal came there is like a sale for the day of event like 200gems

Birthstone habitat use to have 250gems sale but it just stop suddenly when all 4 habitats is on 250gems sale. After that week none of it is on sale
    Each of the Dawn (Birthstone) habitats was on sale for 250 gems while each of the first four ponies was available -- January to April.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

The thread has gone off topic. Please use other threads for off topic and return to the Tournament topic here. Thanks!

Good luck to everyone for your tournament.

Can anybody help me how to win Amethyst Pony round 25? I tried Aries, Ruby Pony, and Pyro Pony. Should I use Birthstone on it? Or fire? Or water?

Edit: ****ed her with Diamond Pony BS
    Last edited by fantasyomgloveitpewds; 08-27-17 at 06:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Can anybody help me how to win Amethyst Pony round 25? I tried Aries, Ruby Pony, and Pyro Pony. Should I use Birthstone on it? Or fire? Or water?
    Service worked well.. Fire is strong against both BS and dark, if you try garnet pony BS/F it should do well

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Service worked well.. Fire is strong against both BS and dark, if you try garnet pony BS/F it should do well
    I don't have Service and Garnet Pony, plus Ruby Pony is not doing well

Rhino Keeper
    This tournament is rough! Not having a whole lot of luck

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast