Thread: Too many reminder messages...

Executive Chef

Too many reminder messages...

Would someone please do something about the endurance of reminder messages that a neighbor sent a gift?

In Farm Story 2 (and another game I play, Pet Hotel Story), I receive messages that so-and-so sent a gift, and I'm given the option to send a gift back. I can do so, but I am limited in both games to only 3 gifts per 24-hour period, so if--as in Pet Hotel Story--I receive gifts from more than 3 people, I can only send return gifts to 3 players and all the rest sit in the message queue. In theory, I could always send gifts the next day...except that if I receive any more gifts, I can again only send 3 and the queue grows. What's more, at the start of the next 24-hour period those messages about so-and-so sending me a gift--which I responded to the day before--are still in the queue, along with all the other ones I couldn't address, AND all the new ones. It is as though the game doesn't want players to forget that their neighbor sent a gift even after you sent a gift back. Perhaps it would not be so bad if the option to send a gift back weren't still active, but the "Send Gift" button is still tap-able.

And about all those other messages that can't be replied to...

Sometimes I receive gifts from the same neighbor several days in a row, and though I might be able to reply to one or two of them, the numbers game keeps me from addressing all of them. Could not ONE gift clear the queue of ALL gift messages from the same player? Perhaps there might seem to be an imbalance: "I've sent 7 gifts to Player X but (s)he only sent 1 back?" However, with the limitation to 3 gifts per day, it's impossible to keep up.

In Pet Shop Story, I can send 1 gift to all my neighbors each day, so the messages about gifts don't get backed up. Would it be possible to move to that option, or at least clear out multiple messages with single gifts sent?

Rhino Keeper
    I completely agree. It's ridiculous, because even if you're not in the game every day, you can only send one gift if you miss days. Clean the reminder out once you can't send gifts back. I know programmatically it's an issue because the 'see who visited' pop up is set up the same, but it might not be a bad idea to change that at the same time.