Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaf Dragon August 25 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Got one with Dark Angel and Fruitful. I put the weird combo together trying for Bonfire knowing Leaf can be a result.

Fashion Designer
    Got it trying for return limited dragon.
    Illusion + birthstone

Fashion Designer
    Fairytale X Jewellery

I like this dragon a lot, he's very pretty. And, it will make a more pleasant, slightly shorter green/yellow fail that dang 'ol Fruitful after the event.

(Hmm. my spellcheck claims that's how 'Jewelry' is spelled, but it doesn't look right to me. Jewelery, Jewelry. Neither look right to me, tbh.) Edit: aha! a definition highlight check says Jewelry is correct, and so is Jewellery. I like the 2nd one. Imma use that even though I'm not British.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-26-17 at 11:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    My first try .. 18h nymph lol
    My second try of the same combo Loch Ness n Diamond yields the Leaf (: ★ yippee (:

Fashion Designer
    S8, Can you change the "Breed a Fruitful Dragon Egg" in Bingo to "Breed a Leaf Dragon Egg"? I've tried 4 times in a couple of days to get a Fruitful, and have gotten 1 Cactus and 3 Leaf Dragons. Bingo shouldn't have impossible tasks.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

I am having no luck with this dragon, unable to get it no matter what I try.

Farm Supplier
    Well... Guess I'll have the same bad luck as with the other recent common dragons released for events...
    I got waves of Winters, Corals, Magics and Nights...
    Now for Leaf, so far, 2 Nymphs, 4 Fruitfuls. Finally got a 6-hour breed.... but it's a Druid. A 5th Fruitiful is on the way in the Den.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    S8, Can you change the "Breed a Fruitful Dragon Egg" in Bingo to "Breed a Leaf Dragon Egg"? I've tried 4 times in a couple of days to get a Fruitful, and have gotten 1 Cactus and 3 Leaf Dragons. Bingo shouldn't have impossible tasks.
    Lol, all the tasks seem to be impossible lately, whether for bingo or other activities. I haven't been able to breed the last two dragons needed for events, Whiplash and Twilight Rose, and now just got 18-hour Nymph while trying for Leaf. This may just be the third "Tales" in a row where I can't get the second dragon, let alone the third. Not fun!

Yes same here...cant breed Leaf...many fails...into trting for Gossamer instead...done w DTs for tbe third in a row. Smh

After a long 20 hour magic dragon fail, I finally get to try for this. My first attempt breeding an air dragon with the forest dragon has yielded a 15 hour timer.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-30-17 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party tools comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast