• Summers in the City (Main Goal) - I Didn't Like the Prizes

16 26.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Enjoyed This

28 46.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Enjoy This

15 25.00%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Participate

7 11.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Liked the Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

32 53.33%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

15 25.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

24 40.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

34 56.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Summers In The City - 24 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    That's why I never bought it when it was on individual sale before--the bots would never be able to serve themselves from this buffet, they couldn't reach!

But for free I'll take it.
    I totally agree... Completely out of proportion! I don't have anything else that wouldn't look miniature to put with it.
    How bout some step stools for customers?! But then how would they eat the giant food?!
    😝
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    I think the stairs are for the Buffet...lol

Fashion Designer
    I finished the goal, yeah!
    I couldn't find the goal prize, and it flashed past so I didn't know what I was looking for. So thanks very much for having all the pictures up for us. Great work, very much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the side goal and i was surprised that i got a giant breakfast buffet its to big for my bakery lol hope they changed the size

Rhino Keeper
    When does this one end with the ridiculous amount of hot chocolate & banana bread to finish?? I'm in Florida preparing for Hurricane Irma & can't devote so much time to finish!! Can someone please let me know date & time this one will end? Greatly appreciated

Executive Chef
    4 pm est seems to be the standard closing time for goals these days. This one will finish Thursday afternoon. (I'm just going to make it! Whew!)

Stay safe, blueangel826 & anyone else in Irma's path.

New Resident
    Yesterday evening, with two days left on goals, I was almost finished with the requirements for the breakfast bar. Just needed one more hot chocolate. I started it, along with two extra ones, and it just finished but the goals have now disappeared.

I know sometimes goals have cut off a little bit early but a whole day?!?! If timer had stated one day (24 hours) or less I would have used a few gems to finish so I wouldn't feel like I had wasted so much time and effort.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzilee33 View Post
    Yesterday evening, with two days left on goals, I was almost finished with the requirements for the breakfast bar. Just needed one more hot chocolate. I started it, along with two extra ones, and it just finished but the goals have now disappeared.

I know sometimes goals have cut off a little bit early but a whole day?!?! If timer had stated one day (24 hours) or less I would have used a few gems to finish so I wouldn't feel like I had wasted so much time and effort.
    Could you please check your inventory to see if you have the Breakfast Buffet? There are still 2 days left on the goal timer, so it's possible you may have just completed the goal, and that's why it disappeared.

If this isn't the case, then please PM me.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Not sure how it happened but it is in my inventory. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Ok love the upcoming side goal.
    Prize looks nice.
    My only drawbacks are adding additional counters to crowd up bakery with old recipes.
    I was actually trying to knock down counters, not add.
    The last 2 recipes for side goal are 16 hours long,
    and we have to serve 40.
    So someone with only 4 appliances, it will take 10 days to accomplish.
    Solution spend more money buy more unwanted appliances so
    you can serve up old recipes in a shorter time.

Maybe skipping this, missing on prize would be the ok with me.
    Seriously thinking of dropping my final two S8 games.
    More of a chore lately than being enjoyable. Not fair to everyone either.
    I totally agree with bakery and restaurant being more of a chore lately than fun. I've just deleted two more S8 games last week, simply because I can't keep up with all the chores!! There's too much going on ALL THE TIME that it's barely even fun anymore. This new set of goals having to serve 80 (!!!!!) old recipes that most people have already mastered years ago that are 16 hours each make me want to cry. I don't know if I can finish this in time. I also have to put away all of my new appliances that I still need to build and still need to make a lot more progress before I can master these new appliances and that's a waste of time, because before we know it, we get slammed with another set of new appliances to build master and even more goals. I don't like being behind on things and anymore it feels like I am always behind in these games. So frustrated Please slow things down, slow down the pace and let us enjoy these games, not just rush through everything that we don't get to sit back and enjoy all of our hard labor you put us through anymore.