• Summers in the City (Main Goal) - I Didn't Like the Prizes

16 26.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Enjoyed This

28 46.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Enjoy This

15 25.00%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Participate

7 11.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Liked the Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

32 53.33%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

15 25.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

24 40.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

34 56.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Summers In The City - 24 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    But then the goals get stale. I think the side goal opening up early would help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    S8 please extend both main and side goals to 21 days, it's too hard to finish with so much to do plus having to wait for parts to build.

Wish we could go back to monthly goals with 30 days to complete, it accommodates everyone.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    S8 please extend both main and side goals to 21 days, it's too hard to finish with so much to do plus having to wait for parts to build.
    I agree 100% !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    But then the goals get stale. I think the side goal opening up early would help!
    Why would it get stale ? We always had at least 1 goal a month and no one complained about it being stale.

Not everyone can finish the current goals in 2 weeks, not everyone can check their games often or have gems for extra slots to finish.

21 days is pretty fair time sloth, in the meantime those who finished the goals can finish master all the recipes they haven't.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    I agree! I don't want to buy 10-12 ovens just to complete a goal. It should be difficult, but still possible, to complete the goal by buying only what's required. Has anyone else noticed that on top of the time crunch, now you can't use the "watch a video" 2-hour speed-up on these recipes? Or is it just me?
    Those of us who updated our games have lost the ability to watch videos that speed cooking whenever it's a new appliance.

But you can watch one to double your coins for a few hours if you want to do that.

This who don't update the game still have videos to speed cooking. I assume the Chosen Ones who get gems for watching videos can still do that, but I don't know. I was never one of the chosen ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The side goal prize is the Breakfast Buffet, which was a limited-time item a long while ago.

Picture:

Does anyone remember how many gems the Breakfast Buffet was when it was released a while ago?
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weenietots View Post
    Does anyone remember how many gems the Breakfast Buffet was when it was released a while ago?
    I believe it cost 70 gems at the time it was released. Rather nice that we can get that for free now, though of course the side goal isn't easy.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    It does look almost exactly like the first prize in the coffee crate.

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    This actually looks like a 1st prize from a box!
    Thank you for the close-up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I believe it cost 70 gems at the time it was released. Rather nice that we can get that for free now, though of course the side goal isn't easy.
    It won't be easy that's a given, but it is doable. My sons account doesn't have enough slots open yet to accomplish. My main account has extra slots and some sonic appliances so that will take away from the time crunch. Curious to see if my second account can make it, I'm not super diligent on that account, will have to pay attention to it for sure.

Fashion Designer
    Finished main goal this morning.
    If I throw those ovens in storage & buy more ovens and mixers,
    the side goal becomes more reachable.

So ideally, you should put all the new appliances in storage,
    and beef up on unwanted basic appliances to complete side goal.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-30-17 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments

Rhino Keeper
    I love the ice cream look! so nice!!!!!! Thank you storm8!! Final prize is awesome also, always wanted one of those

Also the side goals are totally reachable if you are high level and have maxed out your appliances...I swap in the new ones for the old ones and I am taking my time and will be done without any issues.

I can see how this can be an issue for lower level players that do not yet have the maximum number of appliances.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast