• Summers in the City (Main Goal) - I Didn't Like the Prizes

16 26.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Enjoyed This

28 46.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Enjoy This

15 25.00%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Participate

7 11.67%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Liked the Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

32 53.33%
  • Trendy Treats (Side Goal) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Breakfast Buffet)

15 25.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

24 40.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

34 56.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Summers In The City - 24 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks i thought it was a table it looks like a tray now when enlarged

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Exactly my point!
    You'll either have to buy more regular ovens and drink mixers
    or take out your wallet and spend $ for gems to skip on through.

Meantime you need to finish main goal as well.

I do like the prizes!
    Does however make me question as to whether or not those stairs were new or another old LTO.
    I was also under the assumption if the stairs were new, they were going to lead
    to more new DECO. Instead of old LTO's.
    Well, with 12 ovens for the side goal (assuming you use 6 for the main goal) it takes around 5 days to complete the side goal.
    That's challenging but not impossible, at least for Lv99 players.
    For newer players it's often a struggle no matter how easy the goal is... hence the strategy to level up as quickly as possible.

The real challenge is to unlock the 2nd recipe of the 2nd goal oven as quickly as possible I think.
    I used to start recipes of a new goal oven only when I've built 6.
    But with the side goal I have to start when 3 are built.

Love the breakfast buffet though - having missed it last time it was offered - determined to finish the side goal!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The side goal prize is the Breakfast Buffet, which was a limited-time item a long while ago.

Picture:

The Prize is Breakfast Buffet (4 x 3). GET 1 FREE WHEN COMPLETED Trendy Treats Part 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1801.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	38010

Name:	IMG_1800.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	38011

Name:	IMG_1802.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	38012
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    When I unlocked City Bonfire and looked for it in the floor decor tab, I'm absolutely appalled that for a 1x1 item it costs the same as the Bacchus Fountain which is a 4x4 and has way more detail. Before this I was never really concerned about the prices but in my tab, the two are next to each other so the comparison is really mind boggling.

Fashion Designer
    I know right! Everything in this update is so pricey! Please s8, don't make everything this expensive!
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    When I unlocked City Bonfire and looked for it in the floor decor tab, I'm absolutely appalled that for a 1x1 item it costs the same as the Bacchus Fountain which is a 4x4 and has way more detail. Before this I was never really concerned about the prices but in my tab, the two are next to each other so the comparison is really mind boggling.

New Resident

Goals

You are not giving enough time to complete these ridiculously long goals!! I can't play 24 hrs a day and most of us don't have 100 nbrs who gift back the parts needed or answer requests. PLEASE GIVE MORE TIME FOR THESE GOALS!!!!

I agree! I don't want to buy 10-12 ovens just to complete a goal. It should be difficult, but still possible, to complete the goal by buying only what's required. Has anyone else noticed that on top of the time crunch, now you can't use the "watch a video" 2-hour speed-up on these recipes? Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    I agree! I don't want to buy 10-12 ovens just to complete a goal. It should be difficult, but still possible, to complete the goal by buying only what's required. Has anyone else noticed that on top of the time crunch, now you can't use the "watch a video" 2-hour speed-up on these recipes? Or is it just me?
    I have used it on this goal. It worked for me
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef

Angry Too much, too soon!!!

I have been thinking about this for a long time now, but with the new goals today, before a new month has even started, I decided to come to the forums and say something.

There have been way too many goals lately and way too many new appliances!!! Both in Bakery Story and in Restaurant Story. I can hardly keep up, I don't have any time to recover and finish building one set of appliances before another set comes out. It's just too much too fast!

I know some people would say then just don't play, but I still enjoy these games and I don't like missing out on any events. I just want them to slow down some! Maybe make a new set of goals every other month, or every 6 weeks, not every 2-3 weeks. It's just too much!!

These games are becoming more and more stressful to play, rather than relaxing. I used to play them to have fun and relax, now it's like a second job. Dragon story is getting pretty bad wit the intensity of all the new goals, events and the weekly point count.

I have already stopped playing several of the S8 games, just because there's not enough time in the day for me to play them all. I still play six of them daily and it feels so hectic that it's actually stressing me out.

Please slow down the pace some, so the games become more enjoyable once again.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    S8 please extend both main and side goals to 21 days, it's too hard to finish with so much to do plus having to wait for parts to build.

Wish we could go back to monthly goals with 30 days to complete, it accommodates everyone.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast