Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Leaderboard: Jungle Jamboree - 22 August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Despite doing a few boosts and using *all* my food, I ended up in 7th. No runes for me. Womp womp.

Congrats Faebella!
    Sorry to hear that better luck next leaderboard!

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Ended 3th place. Was placed 1st for 10 days but always at the end I know some will boost. Same like me, but decided not to spent all my gems and food. Would save food for upcoming SB. So I'm not complaining with runes and max food as reward. Congrats on the 2 above me in my group with the Dragon.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    So so frustrated right now. Logged in before the event end and finished evolving a last animal to get sear khan. Got it in storage and logged out. Came back in to check for update and my points had gone back to 50 behind sear khan and I've no longer got him. I visited the shop and a neighbour to make sure but I guess the rollback stick happened.
    Sigh.

Congratulations to those who won!

Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    So so frustrated right now. Logged in before the event end and finished evolving a last animal to get sear khan. Got it in storage and logged out. Came back in to check for update and my points had gone back to 50 behind sear khan and I've no longer got him. I visited the shop and a neighbour to make sure but I guess the rollback stick happened.
    Sigh.

Congratulations to those who won!
    Ok Storm8 needs to fix that. That's so unfair.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else got this. I got 10,000 coins from LB event & it's gone in storage. When I check the info it says "Go to the spell shop" What spell shop??

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Ended 3th place. Was placed 1st for 10 days but always at the end I know some will boost. Same like me, but decided not to spent all my gems and food. Would save food for upcoming SB. So I'm not complaining with runes and max food as reward. Congrats on the 2 above me in my group with the Dragon.
    I was in third place til right near the end and some sniper wanted second place. I really wanted the elephant statue, sob ,sob. I feel sorry for the second place as he fought to hang on. The name of the game I suppose, but I think that the point sales should end at least an hour before the end to be fairer. Buying in the last minute is cruel. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I bought a 2x boost, because I wanted to get the habitat, but it didn't boost anything span the wheel, received the points, but no double.....hatched animal, no double, feed animal and evolved, no double!
    Are u supposed to get double points when boosting and spinning wheel? I never have sorry about the others though.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished 5th and am happy with that I wanted 3rd for the 20 runes but I didn't want to spend the diamonds lol. So at least I got 10 runes and some food

Quote Originally Posted by faebella View Post
    My first ever win! OMG
    Congrats!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-01-17 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314