Thread: World event - no collect sign on medallion

World event - no collect sign on medallion

With WE, for the dawn medallion, when the 4 hour timer is up, there's no collect sign to show or remind players to collect. Instead it looks like a deco with no use. If you click on it, when/if you remember, you'll see a collect button. Please add the collect sign. I've already forgotten for over 24 hours since I've placed it.

I earned my medallion but it is not showing up anywhere. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over earlier. Thanks for your feedback.
    Still no response or fixing the error despite several complaining. Again I forgot to collect for a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by jlavernesplace View Post
    I earned my medallion but it is not showing up anywhere. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it?
    Thanks
    Look under "all", not decor. It should be in the all section.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by majesticpotatoes View Post
    Still no response or fixing the error despite several complaining. Again I forgot to collect for a day or 2.
    I'm afraid we have to wait until after the weekend given that this was reported during the weekend and Storm8 only operates during business days.

Dawn medallion issues

Quote Originally Posted by jlavernesplace View Post
    Thanks
    I'm also having an issue. I've placed it, but it's small and I now can't find it. I'm not even sure it's still there.
    Without the flag I can't locate it.

Any idea when this will be resolved?

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The team has added a collection indicator. You may need to restart your game if you dont see it.