Thread: Easier way to design your shop.

New Resident

Talking Easier way to design your shop.

I think it would be really nice to be able to drag floor tiles and wallpapers across the shop instead of putting it one by one. I want to be able to sell my floor tiles and wallpapers too. Another thing I would really like to suggest is have a button made to remove all items from the shop for times when I want to redesign my shop. Last thing I would like to suggestion for future game players is to be able to move the one door you start with. Maybe add in a "Closed" door. Thank you for the wonderful game. I really enjoy this causal simulation game! =D

Farm Supplier
    I like your ideas. It would be nice if we were offered a different door design.

Host(ess)
    This is something I want too! I actually just created this post: Fashion Story: List of Suggestions (and a possible bug).

I also posted one in the Bakery Story and Restaurant Story forums in the Suggestions & Feedback forums. They have pretty much all the same info, I just wanted to reach out to multiple parties. Check it out and see if there's other stuff on that list you wish we had too!

Exactly! I'm able to use the "fast-flooring" in BS. Fashion story? Nope.
    And even for BS and RS this is only available for iOS players...Android users can suck their thumb while flooring or changing the wallpaper.